šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Its Been 3 Years

jayzer

Featured Posts

It felt like such a long wait for the next tour, but it was worth it! It was literally a 3 year gap, August 8, 2014 I saw ArtRave and August 5, 2017 I saw JWT. Only had to wait about a year and a half from BTWB to ArtRave, but I didn't feel like the show was as good (my opinion).Ā 

IllusionLover

This was so Special, I just Love ARTPOP more than everything, I always get emotional talking about this era cause it was so special for me and not just because I became a LM during this one but because it taught me a lot of things.Ā :diane:

I can't beleive it was 3 years ago when I came from school to my home and the first thing I did was Watch this on Yahoo!!

JWT might have a huge stage but the artRAVE is still a sick stage, I really loved this one.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

RAMROD

And then she came with Joanne

erOMK.gif

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, RAMROD said:

And then she came with Joanne

erOMK.gif

And then her unreleased tracks

signing out

Sheā€™s always getsĀ emotional during the last show, I donā€™t think Iā€™ll handle the last JWT show properly :selena:Ā 

thierryrreiht

I love how she brought those words back for the JWT... not all artists have a count down like this and the clock is literally ticking until the show actually beginsĀ 

plus it builds the hype

Archived