💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What is Stranger Things about

Werk

Featured Posts

Alright so what is "Stranger Things" about and why do so many people like it cause people won't stfu about it in my school and social media and the descriptions about the show on Google confuses me. The actors are talented but aside from that what is this show about? :) 

Kim Kardashian

A kid is missing.

There's another dimension similar to our world but darker with monsters.

That dimension (called upside-down) kinda leaks into our world.

Other kids trying to save that kid that has gone missing.

A whole lot of interesting and amazing things I left out of this mess of a description.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Set in the fictional town of Hawkins, Indiana in the 1980s, the first season focuses on the investigation into the disappearance of a young boy amid supernatural events occurring around the town including the appearance of a girl with psychokinetic abilities who helps the missing boy's friends in their own search.

mariomania1234

It's kind of hard to talk about in depth without giving things away. It's something to be experienced without knowing much going in. Just watch the first three episodes and I think you'll be hooked. Really amazing show.

RebeldeFaith

I only needed one reason to watch it: Wynona Ryder.

The rest you'll have to watch and discover for yourself. It's a very interesting series and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Something something idk

Gagz4Gaga

Basically the story is about Steve Harrington's hair and how beautiful it is :lolly:

92b91b591d74e83ff7ab2733c2c4edce008c112f

nostalgia’s for geeks

Ken Zahn
17 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Basically the story is about Steve Harrington's hair and how beautiful it is :lolly:

92b91b591d74e83ff7ab2733c2c4edce008c112f

THE FAME TEAS :sis:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

NewYorkCity
47 minutes ago, Sailor said:

Sounds like Twin Peaks for the general public. :whitney:

More like twin peaks when it used to be a good show until half of 2nd season. In terms of quality. 

It's about the number 11 and it's psychic and there's a kid missing and his mom is like crazy and tells him WIIIIIIIIIIIL WHERE ARE YA?? in a southern accent and she's talking with the walls and there's Barb, nobody cares about her there..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived