BTS - 'MIC Drop' (MV)

Divine

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Sorry but this song just sounds...ugly :icega:

Kinda agree with you. The original one is much better because most of the lyrics are in korean and not english, in my opinion anyways. Is kind of a mess TBH

Linus Gaga

I like their music but this one is not my thing ..sorry ... my fav is SAVE ME :trollga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Linus Gaga
31 minutes ago, therian said:

I think it's their ability to connect with the fans... They have personal sns which is hugely popular. Also, their music is more "hiphop", so it may appeal towards international fans.

I love how their camera moves and light flash ! in general, western pop's camera not move at all and not much lights effect...but it starting to get more visual like that recently...like Ari's MV

Hit me a message and say hi !

8 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I love how their camera moves and light flash ! in general, western pop's camera not move at all and not much lights effect...but it starting to get more visual like that recently...like Ari's MV

TBH western MV this days are just lazy and not impressive at all. Only some artist make good MVs

Darcklighter22

In late 2011 early 2012 I found K-pop productions ahead of American top 40 radio...still feel the same.

Glad other people are getting the spotlight other than Psy :selena:

moonboywow
13 minutes ago, fish c a k e said:

stream talent instead :bon:

Excuse me no. 

thirsty is much better. 

moonboywow
24 minutes ago, Popo said:

these kpop groups come and go faster than rihanna's album

Yet some have stayed together for a decade and counting. 

OMG this thread is so sad :laughga:

Why isn't there anything positive in here?

I just want to comment that I like the song, it's easy to the ears and the dance is lit. I've read how they crawl from the bottom of the entertainment industry to being this successful so I'm impressed and just want to congratulate them for their hard work. It doesn't matter whether they bring anything new to kpop. I just want to give them credits for the things they did right. And as Gaga's fans I think we know how rabid fan bases can be so it's alright if their fans can be a bit annoying.

moonboywow
24 minutes ago, eggyolk said:

OMG this thread is so sad :laughga:

Why isn't there anything positive in here?

I just want to comment that I like the song, it's easy to the ears and the dance is lit. I've read how they crawl from the bottom of the entertainment industry to being this successful so I'm impressed and just want to congratulate them for their hard work. It doesn't matter whether they bring anything new to kpop. I just want to give them credits for the things they did right. And as Gaga's fans I think we know how rabid fan bases can be so it's alright if their fans can be a bit annoying.

It’s just because it’s Korean music. Kpop does bring something different to the table. It is done differently. It just seems more clean cut and smoother. The visuals of Kpop is much better. Some idols have been dancing since elementary school (-coughs- Taemin) 

Korean Bands ALWAYS serve Visuals.

but, oh wow. this is a s O NG 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

donutellha

loved it! still wished they dropped desiigner in the video :rip: but aoki's adjustments (i wouldn't say lyrics necessarily) were great- especially the chorus before the "mic-drop" (which was my least fav part originally)

also RIP the la da di line :sis: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived