šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

BTS - 'MIC Drop' (MV)

Divine

Featured Posts

&xtz=-480

Hey GGD! I know everyone's not a fan of K-Music here, but we might as well discuss some sort of variation here in terms of music!

"Thanks to a massive fan base that stretches around the globe, BTS was able to overtake pop superstars like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez and capture the Top Social Artist award."Ā 
"As previously reported, BTS a week ago achieved theĀ first-ever top 10 for a K-pop actĀ on theĀ Billboard 200Ā albums chart, asĀ Love Yourself: HerĀ debuted at No. 7 (on the chart dated Oct. 7)."
"DNA" debuted at No. 85, this week BTS notches the highest-charting Hot 100 title ever by a K-pop group, as the song surges to No. 67 (on the Oct. 14 list).

IjCFB8d.jpgĀ 

The track jumps with the chart's top streaming gain, as it concurrently debuts on theĀ Streaming SongsĀ chart at No. 38 with a 114 percent blast to 11.4 million U.S. streams in the week ending Sept. 28, according to Nielsen Music."

"On October 19 KST, Billboard revealed their charts for the week of October 29. BTS achieved first place for three separate Billboard charts!

To be more specific, BTS topped the World Albums Chart, World Digital Songs Chart, and the Social 50 chart."

Spoiler

56rORf0.png

Dominating Youtube.Ā :duck:

Ā 

Well, they are over the place. The breakthrough of their music in theĀ USĀ is so impressive. We all know that their fanbase is cannot be messed with. (we will surely lose awards, polls, etc. to them when in terms of voting via fansĀ :toofunny:) In short, they are one of the rising acts of k-music.Ā 

PR3mZLD.jpg
4LZyqHF.jpg

Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow

I donā€™t know why some people here call them overrated. Like they deserve all of this. And Iā€™m too nervous to watch the video. Oh god. Theyā€™re my babies. What if I start screaming and wake my family up?

I love them, but I don't think people on here will like their type of musicĀ :toofunny:Ā but they give you visual, dance and vocals, so idk why people hate on them!

4 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

I donā€™t know why some people here call them overrated. Like they deserve all of this. And Iā€™m too nervous to watch the video. Oh god. Theyā€™re my babies. What if I start screaming and wake my family up?

0YId1Ny.jpgĀ 
Visuals.Ā :firega:

Researching some k-music is fun! Their aesthetic? So cool! I wish gaga can pull of some of 'k-visuals' in her next videos.Ā :pray:
Ā 

KarmaPolice
5 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

Well, I can't understand all the buzz around them. Yes, they are good dancers, but other than that... I don't see anything special. I suppose it's the big fan base that make them greatĀ :huh:

NOTE: This is not an hateful comment

1 minute ago, therian said:

I love them, but I don't think people on here will like their type of musicĀ :toofunny:Ā but they give you visual, dance and vocals, so idk why people hate on them!

I know! They have talent, right? the point here tho is to share their music. (K-music in general) I know most people here won't appreciate these. But at least they are informed somehow!Ā :kara:

1 minute ago, KarmaPolice said:

Well, I can't understand all the buzz around them. Yes, they are good dancers, but other than that... I don't see anything special. I suppose it's the big fan base that make them greatĀ :huh:

NOTE: This is not an hateful comment

I think what made them special isĀ how they made 'Korean' music known worldwide. US is a big market, fellow Koreans must be proud!Ā :wub:

I'm kind of disappointed that they change half of their lyrics to english. It's a bit hypocritical of them to be doing so since in interview they say they have no interest of doing english songs or album but changing the lyrics making almost half of the lyrics to english is likeĀ :awkney:.Ā 

But the visual and choreo wereĀ :firega:

When will Gaga. But seriously when will Gaga serve amazing visual and choreo like she used to

Ryusei
19 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

Cause they bring nothing to the table that other Kpop boy groups cant also bring... I dont see what sets them apart from Shinee or Seventeen. And trust me I know enough about BTS since one of my best friends stans them. I still dont see it. They're good but massively overratedĀ 

Musery

5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Cause they bring nothing to the table that other Kpop boy groups cant also bring... I dont see what sets them apart from Shinee or Seventeen. And trust me I know enough about BTS since one of my best friends stans them. I still dont see it. They're good but massively overratedĀ 

I think it's their ability to connect with the fans... They have personal snsĀ which is hugely popular. Also, their music is more "hiphop", so it may appeal towards international fans.

Neight Shayde
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Exactly. I've been aĀ K-Pop fan since 2007 and I have watched and listened to tons of K-Pop groups since then. I just don't get what they're bringing to the table. A lot of their visuals/concepts have been flushed out by huge entertainment companies at least 4-5 years ago. The music and the visuals don't seem new or appealing to me, other than the fact that they dance pretty well,Ā but that's it.

I understood why certain k-pop groups back then became popular overseas, but not this current one.

4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I can see they bring 'hardwork' and 'determination' tho. South Korea has 3 big entertainment companies. (SM, YG, JYP). They don't belong to that 3 big companies. They started small in South Korea until they reached the light of success. They were noticed by different countries, if they don't bring anything to the table then why would they be invited to some awards, shows, in the US? I mean, they are the first group to perform in US? Why would they garner such enormous amount of fans?Ā :shrug:Ā 

goldenrealm

Not a fan but they serve good visual,

I just want to know who's their choreographer?

Their dance are so stylish

1 minute ago, goldenrealm said:

Not a fan but they serve good visual,

I just want to know who's their choreographer?

Keone Madrid.

13 minutes ago, Paparazzzzi said:

Keone Madrid.

Thats not their official or permanent choreographer. The company has their own choreographer who would most of their songs choreo while Keone Madrid just do a few i think. If I'm not mistakenĀ their choreographer/music direct is Son Sungdeuk unless if you mean choreographer of this song then I don't know. Sorry i forgot to quote your postĀ :sweat:

Archived