đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I Miss ARTPOP

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

Look at the perfection that was this era. So magical. So wonderful. It was truly futuristic and wrongly treated by the public and management. If only we got the full potential of it :giveup:

Comment more unique moments that have happened during this spectacular movement!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Frivolero

I'm still so ****ing pissed lol at her management. 

Gypsy music video :fthis:

Aura continuation of telephone MV:fthis:

Promo on more singles:fthis:

Grammy recognition:fthis:

And again, her management:fthis::fthis::fthis:

shoful
2 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

I'm still so ****ing pissed lol at her management. 

Gypsy music video :fthis:

Aura continuation of telephone MV:fthis:

Promo on more singles:fthis:

Grammy recognition:fthis:

And again, her management:fthis::fthis::fthis:

I honestly don’t even mind the lack of singles/videos I would’ve killed to see the full potential of the app and her ideas for the album. I really miss the theme of ARTPOP before the blackout. I feel like the whole Creative Rebellion thing fit it but should’ve been apart of ACT II! 

I love this era but the only problem is her management and troy carter leaving gaga :icega:

follow me in twitter omg

DaftFameMonster

I think about this era every day

What it could have been

It's actually amazing if you look at the quality of content and success it garnered despite everything that went down. Sometimes I think it was destined to fail, in years/decades time people will appreciate the album. It will become a classic I promise you. 

shoful
6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

People only blaming her management, when the true Judases was her fans.

What did her fans do?

Chromatic
Just now, shoful said:

What did her fans do?

I suppose they couldn't bare the change from The Fame Monster and Born This Way (which both had a dark style to them) to vibrant, explosive ARTPOP. Constantly craving more from Gaga; videos, singles, etc., blaming her for the album ''flopping'' - they were the hardest critics, with no thoughts on the fact that her team was abandoning her, that she was struggling with drug abuse and depression. Fans dragged her to the ground, claiming she was a liar and not giving fans what they wanted. 

In my opinion, the fans stuck in 2010-2012, are the same fans that have been, and still are, going to bash Gaga and being unsatisfied with anything she does now and in the future.

shoful
6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I suppose they couldn't bare the change from The Fame Monster and Born This Way (which both had a dark style to them) to vibrant, explosive ARTPOP. Constantly craving more from Gaga; videos, singles, etc., blaming her for the album ''flopping'' - they were the hardest critics, with no thoughts on the fact that her team was abandoning her, that she was struggling with drug abuse and depression. Fans dragged her to the ground, claiming she was a liar and not giving fans what they wanted. 

In my opinion, the fans stuck in 2010-2012, are the same fans that have been, and still are, going to bash Gaga and being unsatisfied with anything she does now and in the future.

Oh damn they’re idiots. I became a fan during ARTPOP and wasn’t aware of all this drama. I was just sitting idly by and watching all her amazing performances and tweets hahaha. I think ARTPOP is such a breathe of fresh air compared to her other albums. It is her most artistic and powerful album to date. I definitely appreciate Joanne for what it is but ARTPOP will always have my heart. I think all her fans need to shut up unless they have something positive to say to her. Yes I dont always agree with her decisions but I dont bash her over Twitter or on here. 

Watching that video of Volantis is actually pretty cool. I see a lot of jokes about it still, but the idea is awesome. It was only a beta test after all, but still cool!

Maria Brink

The album that was ahead of its time... Legendary... ICONIC

People will look back on ARTPOP and realize the timeless bop it truly is.

Archived