Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is Ian McKenzie?

Savage

Featured Posts

Anyone know where Gaga's dancer Ian went? (He's the one that holds the mic during the Super Bowl and during Just Dance on tour. He was also the one that replaced Posh right before Paparazzi at The Monster Ball.) He's been with her since The Fame, and he has been missing from the Joanne World Tour since it started back up in early November. Gaga talked about him going through chemo when he was dancing on the artRAVE at one of the JWT shows in Boston, but he posted afterward saying he was grateful for his health ... Whatever the reason for his absence, I hope everything is ok!!

PS: This question has already been asked  by another member, but they never got an answer.

TimisaMonster

Gaga had to sacrifice him for her single The Cure to chart again after the AMA's....

The sacrifice didn't work soooooo

:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

adamsenigma
27 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Gaga had to sacrifice him for her single The Cure to chart again after the AMA's....

The sacrifice didn't work soooooo

:awkney:

Imagine thinking this is funny. :awkney:

Duella Dvil
2 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Keep it cute :awkney: 

Imagine being a mod and telling someone to "keep it cute" when the person they quoted was making a death joke... About a cancer survivor.:awkney:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Imagine being a mod and telling someone to "keep it cute" when the person they quoted was making a death joke... About a cancer survivor.:awkney:

I'm just saying, we've already had some blow up today. Lets chill and if you see something that steps over the line report it. Don't need everyone to be quoting each other being passive aggressive and getting under peoples skin.

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, Bebe said:

I'm just saying, we've already had some blow up today. Lets chill and if you see something that steps over the line report it. Don't need everyone to be quoting each other being passive aggressive and getting under peoples skin.

So difficult not to get sassy with this problematic response when you could take it into your own hands and call out the person who actually did something wrong. You know. The person joking about death.

Any way you slice it, even in the name of "keeping tensions cool." You also chose to be passive aggressive towards someone who was in the right about shaming someone... For making a death joke.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

So difficult not to get sassy with this problematic response when you could take it into your own hands and call out the person who actually did something wrong. You know. The person joking about death.

Any way you slice it, even in the name of "keeping tensions cool." You also chose to be passive aggressive towards someone who was in the right about shaming someone... For making a death joke.

I'm not going to derail this thread by arguing.

To be completely honest with you, I don't know anything about Ian Mckenzie, don't know his story, didn't read OP. I came to this thread through a report, saw a user getting passive aggressive and tried to caution users not to get snarky before it blew up more.

If that answer isn't satisfactory then I'm sorry, but it is what it is. I'm just trying to avoid more **** blowing up today.

adamsenigma
14 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Then just delete that comment or something. You don't expect people not to react to those "jokes". I understand if  you don't get why some people would get offended by that but we all have our reasons. Btw, I was keeping it cute.

FRANK1991

on topic here :whitney: (only left GGD for a few hours and one member is leaving, one thread I was reading just got deleted before I even finished! what happened lol :sweat:)

https://twitter.com/ijm36545?lang=en

his twitter

current post is Nov. 18th from Instagram

maybe you could ask him on Twitter? 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived