Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Choices: Stories You Play

aaron l

Featured Posts

aaron l

Does anyone else play?

latest?cb=20170622175124

I've only been playing for a few days, but I'm as hooked as when Episode - Choose Your Story was a thing.

I'm in the middle of reading The Freshman: Book 2, and I'm getting hella stressed..

I mean first things first, they need to make it easier to get diamonds.

giphy.gif

It sucks when things get heated and I just want to get that bussy, but my lack of diamonds leaves me like:

994c2affcdcf4b79f8ea6edc24e9651b36dfd0e6

Spoiler

(I did waste them away twice, banging both Chris and James tho)

giphy.gif

leaving the rest of my life helpless..

The first book I couldn't even help my gay friend Zack get that hook up with Brandon

1366071522192.gif

Also I've read previews for the future Sophomore books and I don't even want to talk about the change of James

tumblr_mn4a03yoPl1s5jk2yo1_500.gif

Spoiler

310?cb=20171018020605latest?cb=20161122091205

Spoiler

also low key shook when I found this

Spoiler

dd4334312a7e46b18494598558284ce3.png

I low key fell for the OG James, so I'm not even excited to keep up my relationship with him looking like a different MAN.. 

tumblr_n3q5dmGO0i1sgo77wo1_250.gif

There's many more things I want to talk about, but does anyone else play?

aaron l
1 minute ago, Dino said:

i play the other one episode

I used to play that one a bit, especially Mean Girls. I'd also get into fan stories, but I'd get so impatient waiting for chapters to be added. :giveup:

JesseBabe

I've been playing this game for a while now! The Freshman/Sophomore stories are my favorite :giveup:. I've definitely spent real money on outfits and the choice to bang your boyfriend :ladyhaha:. I also agree that they should make it easier to get diamonds. It irritates me that they don't give you more free options for outfits or choices. It's like, okay well unless you spend 19 diamonds you won't be able to help your friend, or unless you spend 25 you're going to wear a plain dress to a costume party. It's like really? I try not to pay a lot of times because I don't think by doing so it really adds much additional content to the game anyway.

I thought James looked different as well! It took me a minute to realize he wasn't a new character, they just completely replaced him with someone else. I think the original James was waaaayyy cuter, but I never pursued a possible romantic relationship with him. I chose Chris from the beginning because I thought he was the cutest. And he's sooo sweet. Not too into his new hairstyle in the Sophomore stories though.

Archived