Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
politics

Twitter thread accuses Joe Biden of being a sexual predator

Featured Posts

prince   Paws Up 4,324
prince

I've literally never seen any of this stuff before and I wouldn't normally believe random people on twitter but reading this huge thread made me sick to my stomach. Thoughts?

Edited by prince

Defmix100   Paws Up 46
Defmix100

If you type 'Joe Biden' into youtube the 3rd suggestion is 'Joe Biden children' and there's some weird videos of him

Defmix100   Paws Up 46
Defmix100

Oh wait just clicked onto the thread you linked and it shows some of the videos

JR Gg   Paws Up 5,617
JR Gg

It makes me sick that the guy is obviously an Orange Trump supporter. :neyde:  Joe Biden is affectionate and has his unusual habits that's all. I don't agree with some of his inappropriate ways which make others uncomfortable but no evidences show he's a sexual predator. In fact, some of the clips are actually from the same event. He isn't such a hypocrite to support the sexual assault cause being a sexual predator himself. The twitter user is biased af  :awkney:

Edited by JR Gg
  • Like 6

Eighteen   Paws Up 2,646
Eighteen

i opened the twitter thread and read this:

"A lot of the family members involved in these awkward moments don't know how to respond to Joe Biden preying on their young female relatives. Jeff Sessions, however, knows exactly what to do. Watch as he swats Biden's hand from touching his granddaughter. Wonder why he'd do that?"

in the video, something gets caught in jeff sessions' daughter's hair and sessions is trying to tease it out. joe biden then goes to help just as sessions gets it out and sessions is combing through her hair to even it out, and the guy posting that says it's a swatting away movement. this video has over 8k likes and 4.5k retweets. 

edit:

i cannot stress enough that if it's not reported on a legitimate news network, don't believe it or even entertain the notion. it is senseless propaganda that could be coming from the russian government for all we know. 

Edited by Eighteen
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

gabeoz   Paws Up 3,100
gabeoz

Have you not seen Twitter trump supporters? They call him creepy biden and call him a sex predator with no basis whatsoever. And now that Gaga is in forces with him they’re going after her because of it.

Edited by gabeoz
  • Like 2

Modern Ecstacy   Paws Up 2,725
Modern Ecstacy

I just scrolled through the thread and I am so disgusted. That made me so uncomfortable.

Ziggy   Paws Up 2,067
Ziggy

Lol it would be worth caring about if they cared about sexual assault instead of making it a partisan issue. No, we aren't calling out Moore because he's a deeply asinine tea partier. We are calling him out for being a molester and all in all horrible person lol republican establishment is even deserting that guy. They don't do that for nothing. The guy's revolting.

• Like 1

pink sushi   Paws Up 1,964
pink sushi

I swear it's like all old men are sexual predators. :wtf:  Thank god I'm a lesbian. :neyde:

But honestly, I don't think this counts as evidence of him being a sexual predator....:S He could just be an affectionate person. And it's not like he's groping them or grabbing their pussies. :rip: The only thing that makes it bad is the clear discomfort of the people he's touching.... Most of them are kids though and kids are usually uncomfortable with any sort of affection from strangers.

Edited by pink sushi
  • Like 1
Marina Diamandis is a Greek GODDESS.

ZiggyZiggs   Paws Up 13,069
ZiggyZiggs

jesus the guy is a little bit affectionate maybe a bit too much sometimes. but he aint a sexual predator :duck: not believing this unless someone ACTUALLY accuses him of sexual assault. the whole thread and the guy who tweeted it is funny tho, he supports Trump who is AN ACTUAL SEXUAL PREDATOR, RAPIST PIG, who has been accused by MULTIPLE women AND we have him ADMITTING to assault ON TAPE :duck: hypocrite much? this thread is obviously posted to defame his character rather than spreading awareness

Edited by ZiggyZiggs
  • Like 3
Acceptance

JevyDuty   Paws Up 1,864
JevyDuty

So this is the Republican way of deflecting their own internal issues on the matter? 

Pathetic. Are you guys even human?

He has not been accused by anyone of doing any wrong doing but we all know your president has been and that he supports and encourages that behavior. 

• Sad 1

lego   Paws Up 37,410
lego

Some of these are reach and some really creepy, even the way he was hugging Hillary and wouldn’t let go. He should really stop with the hair smelling.

But this Twitter user completely denied Trump’s inappropriate behavior towards Ivanka, also comments like “I’ll be dating her in 10 years” etc. They’re ready to defend sexual predators amongst themselves. So how can you trust them on this one? Idk.

Biden should anyway check himself.

• Like 1
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Triggered   Paws Up 14,184
Triggered
5 minutes ago, lego said:

He should really stop with the hair smelling.

This made me cackle :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

Craig Barnes   Paws Up 7,638
Craig Barnes
2 hours ago, JR Gg said:

It makes me sick that the guy is obviously an Orange Trump supporter. :neyde:  Joe Biden is affectionate and has his unusual habits that's all. I don't agree with some of his inappropriate ways which make others uncomfortable but no evidences show he's a sexual predator. In fact, some of the clips are actually from the same event. He isn't such a hypocrite to support the sexual assault cause being a sexual predator himself. The twitter user is biased af  :awkney:

This

Born To Slay   Paws Up 9,211
Born To Slay
2 hours ago, pink sushi said:

I swear it's like all old men are sexual predators. :wtf:  Thank god I'm a lesbian. :neyde:

But honestly, I don't think this counts as evidence of him being a sexual predator....:S He could just be an affectionate person. And it's not like he's groping them or grabbing their pussies. :rip: The only thing that makes it bad is the clear discomfort of the people he's touching.... Most of them are kids though and kids are usually uncomfortable with any sort of affection from strangers.

My lesbian friend has been harrassed by older guys at her job. She says a guy in his 70s made lewd comments to her while she was stalking shelves and another patted her on the ass on another occasion.

Edited by Born To Slay