question

Artists who are no longer relevant?

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

Thoughts? I'll start by killing two birds with one stone :bon: 

Spoiler

nicki-minaj-katy-perry.jpg?quality=85

P.s: This thread is simply for comedic purposes only, so whoever is dragged on here is purely for fun unless stated otherwise 

Spoiler

otherwise :poot: 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Norah Jones

rs-norah-jones-d56d53ba-e690-4d9e-8a94-b

who's that :awkney: 

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

who's that :awkney: 

In 2002, Jones launched her solo music career with the release of Come Away with Me, a commercially successful and critically acclaimed album that was a fusion of jazz with country music and pop. It was certified Diamond, selling over 27 million copies. The record earned Jones five Grammy Awards, including the Album of the Year, Record of the Year, and Best New Artist. 

Feels Like Home sold 1,022,000 copies in its first week of release in the U.S.  It stands as the seventh largest first-week sales for a woman, behind Adele's 25, Britney Spears' Oops...! I Did It Again, Taylor Swift's 1989, Red and Speak Now, and Lady Gaga's Born This Way.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Bambino

Y'all know there's a difference between successful and relevance. Just cause Xtina, for example, isn't successful anymore doesn't mean she's not relevant. She's still invited to award shows, probably she's still a judge on some talent shows. She's talked about.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived