Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Younger Now Drops Out Of BB200

Hades

Featured Posts

ProdigyARTPOP

I honestly love the album, from an artistic standpoint it’s amazing, because she wrote all the songs with one coproducer and that’s it, and everything was done in her studio, it’s an organic record, it deserves better 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla

I feel sorry for her because I like the album to some extent. 2017 taught us that sometimes Pop-Girl are not save from flopping after a previous succesful era.

Monsterish

I didn't listen the album yet, tbh :laughga: But, Malibu and Younger Now  are good tracks and they were on repeat on my playlist... I didn't care about the album, lol :selena:

CautiousLurker

Omg, I completely forgot about Malibu :cryga: 

Wasn't it a hit? I remember listening to it, coming to GGD to say how much I love it, and never listening to it again :toofunny:

Sepsami

I liked this way more than reputation :saladga: 

w/e the charts will always differ from my tastes

sad for Miley tho, I like her :S

SychosSoChic

I stan, and I'd care more if Miley wasn't the epitome of Music not the Bling.

I do care however, that this album had only 2 songs I actually liked :poot:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I like younger now I was so happy she was singing about saving the bees to so many people. There was an estimated 100 million viewers for one love manchester so nearly as much as the super bowl. Very beautiful song. It is great she is using her voice to help nature. People talk about getting in touch with nature like it is something seperate from them but really they are nature so it is getting in touch with themselves.

Whilst Malibu is an incredible song, nothing else on the album really gelled with me. Not so surprised by this :( 

I won't die, but I can't live without you

The 1 2 3 punch of Malibu-Inspired-Younger Now had me quaking and ready to stan again :hor: Then that ugly album cover was released and I could see the oncoming train wreck :toofunny: 

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, deeman said:

I like younger now I was so happy she was singing about saving the bees to so many people. There was an estimated 100 million viewers for one love manchester so nearly as much as the super bowl. Very beautiful song. It is great she is using her voice to help nature. People talk about getting in touch with nature like it is something seperate from them but really they are nature so it is getting in touch with themselves.

wait y is she doing a pooja :duck: 

Archived