Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will fans give up on Frankenstein?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

It's an unreleased track.  So far she has never officially released any unreleased tracks.  Except maybe Bloody Mary because I heard that was supposed to be on TFM.  It doesn't look like she has any plans of releasing it.  Only fake fans that spread fake news were hyping it up.  I seriously doubt it will ever get released.  I thought it was cool that she sang it to a few fans but that doesn't mean it will ever see the light of day.  Will fans ever accept that it will never be released?  She's cooking up new music now but that doesn't mean anything will be released anytime soon.  Probably not till at least August of 2018.  I know she said she would play new music at the now cancelled Dive Bar but Gaga has known to change her mind since 2011.  

Saint Hollywood

Let's just give it up :poot: We should all just log off for a while :poot:

Take a walk, play with a pet, read a book... something to distract ourselves from the mess :selena:

GypsyBabe

Have fans given up on TEA, Sire, DWUW music video, etc? :trollga:

Even if it was completely made up, it will be added to the list, and we will be lusting after it for many years to come...

⚯͛

tellemhone

Why people expected an unreleased track performed at an award show I have no idea. 

I still want Telephone part two and it will happen

:air: :air: :air:

Solitaiire
5 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Let's just give it up :poot: We should all just log off for a while :poot:

Take a walk, play with a pet, read a book... something to distract ourselves from the mess :selena:

CEI6AoZVEAEXwTn.jpg

I refuse

Yes, it’s just an unreleased track that she sang for some fans backstage that we’ll never hear. At least not for many years.

Archived