💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How satisfied are you with Gaga's work so far?

Shan Shan

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

Her music videos have been lacking.  JW was really good but not as good as videos like G.U.Y., Applause, Alejandro, Bad Romance, and Paparazzi.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matangi
2 hours ago, Easy said:

I reckon if you are not satisfied with an artist's work you'd be gone. We are here because we are satisfied with Gaga's work more than any other artists. 

This is very untrue for me

I'm not satisfied enough at all. She can do so much more, and I'm excited for the more.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Delulu Rogers
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Well, let's not fool ourselves, Joanne wasn't a massive hit, that's the reason why it got so few singles. They only managed to get one hit single out of it thanks to the SuperBowl (100 million viewers sure helps a lot), and they were right not to drag the era more than necessary and to stop where they did, something they unfortunately learnt the hard way with previous eras.

Well I mean it could have been a lot bigger if there was a better lead single, MVs and much better promo

pedrohemg
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Well, let's not fool ourselves, Joanne wasn't a massive hit, that's the reason why it got so few singles. They only managed to get one hit single out of it thanks to the SuperBowl (100 million viewers sure helps a lot), and they were right not to drag the era more than necessary and to stop where they did, something they unfortunately learnt the hard way with previous eras. I'm really not being a hater, I love this album, but I'm being realistic: I love that she did her own thing and that's the way to go, but the album didn't really meet its audience.

As for Sinner's Prayer, best country song at the Grammys? Really? That's the first time she's seriously dipping her toes into full-on country music and she should expect a Grammy for it? That would have been incredibly preposterous and pretentious of her and her team to submit it.

Well, I'm gonna use one line to say I totally disagree with your opinion

4c9441af99405a300c4fb82373c025a7fac8f9f6

Glamourpuss

If you just mean with Joanne I think she has done the best she possibly could have considering what she has been through this last year. 

It's easy to complain as a fan and wish Gaga was giving more but it's not fair to put so much pressure on her with the hardships she's had to deal with recently (anxiety, death of Sonya, fibromyalgia).

Right now I'm happy for her to concentrate on the tour and have fun sharing instagram pics because she filmed A Star Is Born this year while dealing with the aforementioned hardships. So we know we've got something amazing to look forward to.

As fans we need to learn to be grateful for what we have now and stop living in the future waiting for Gaga to catch up with us. I know it's exciting speculating about LG6 but give her a break and let the poor girl live her life. 

FrankGutz
4 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Extremely. This alone >>>>>>

1511394242030.jpg

I am looking forward to her next steps.

im glad u still here stanning ha most underrated bop, #TeamJ&D

OT.::  YAAAAAAAAS!!! My 3 MAIN BITCHES always deliver NO MATTER WHAT, Mandy, Gagz & Sophie >>>>>>>>>

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

elijahfan
11 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

Well, I'm gonna use one line to say I totally disagree with your opinion

Well it was an opinion mixed with some actual facts, but let's agree to disagree

elijahfan
11 hours ago, ChrisC said:

Well I mean it could have been a lot bigger if there was a better lead single, MVs and much better promo

Well I'm personally happy with the way the era unfolded, so I'm not really one to blame things on the way it was managed. It's just part of taking risks: sometimes you meet your audience, sometimes you don't. I'm just glad Gaga did her own thing and didn't try to please the masses, or even her own fans for that matter.

Most artists I stan don't even chart, so saying Joanne didn't meet its audience isn't negative whatsoever in my mouth.

Michaelandro

Well when it comes to music, I personally enjoy her earlier work a lot more. I don't think I actually listened to anything from Joanne more than maybe 2-3 times, never really cared about AP also, and still haven't checked C2C :poot:. However I completely understand the fact that she released such album (Joanne) and I do think it was a smart and calculated move for the sake of her overall career and longetivity. When it comes to visual aspect, same thing what I said about the music. As for promo and charts and all that stuff idk I don't really care about those things. I guess everyone is kind of used to her being all over the place and in your face but that kind of almost killed her career so it makes sense to me that once she got it together she went for a low key era, but then also did probably the biggest performance of her life :laughga: I know commercial success plays a major role in what she does but I just don't see her as an artist that depends on that and has to worry too much. I mean Joanne did pretty well, and we all know how crazy her first 3 albums were. People seem to like her again so the next album is really what I'm looking forward to. I feel like Joanne was like a milestone of some sort for her and it will be really interesting to see where she's at at this point. Judging by her latest instagram photos it does seem like Gaga is making a return :firega:

Archived