đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How satisfied are you with Gaga's work so far?

Shan Shan

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

To be fair, the poor thing was overworked and abused in the early years of her career. So I don’t like threads that are an invitation for people to call her lazy when she is anything but...

I am happy with what she is giving us now and I’ve actually enjoyed this era the most. As for music videos, I believe that we will get less subdued ones for her next era. I mean Joanne was a stripped down album...

I’m just so appreciative for this era...she’s just done so much in the past year and a half! 

⚯͛

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEXODUS
16 minutes ago, Flapjack said:

I mean don't you have to have liked the music enough to stan someone? Sure not all of someone's work is amazing to everyone, but there had to be something. That's at least the way I read it. Like why stan if you have never been satisfied.

That's taken for granted. I see OP is new on the site so I'm thinking he was just wanting to make conversation, see if there was a point in Gaga's career that someone wished for more than what has been, if there's somewhat of dissatisfaction since she's known to switch things up as she did from ARTPOP to Joanne and sometime get messy with single choices, MVs and so on. I find it perfectly human to have preferences and dislikes regarding our fave's work, so it would be normal to talk about it if people weren't so ready to jump at each other's throats like it usually happens on this cult site. If someone didn't potentially like a project doesn't necessarily mean he hasn't loved one at some point or won't love the next one, or that they're not a true fan of who their stanning for that matter.

6 minutes ago, SEXODUS said:

That's taken for granted. I see OP is new on the site so I'm thinking he was just wanting to make conversation, see if there was a point in Gaga's career that someone wished for more than what has been, if there's somewhat of dissatisfaction since she's known to switch things up as she did from ARTPOP to Joanne and sometime get messy with single choices, MVs and so on. I find it perfectly human to have preferences and dislikes regarding our fave's work, so it would be normal to talk about it if people weren't so ready to jump at each other's throats like it usually happens on this cult site. If someone didn't potentially like a project doesn't necessarily mean he hasn't loved one at some point or won't love the next one, or that they're not a true fan of who their stanning for that matter.

Thanks! But I'm not new, in fact I've been around since 2011 (been part of lurking through the forums searching for clues about BTW's tracklist and whatnot), I just don't participate too much. Enough about me. I just want to get some thoughts. I don't want to label any single kind of fan as something, but there are of course things that we like and we don't about our idols. Still stanning for life, Gaga has done so much for me personally.

SEXODUS
Just now, Shan Shan said:

Thanks! But I'm not new, in fact I've been around since 2011 (been part of lurking through the forums searching for clues about BTW's tracklist and whatnot), I just don't participate too much. Enough about me. I just want to get some thoughts. I don't want to label any single kind of fan as something, but there are of course things that we like and we don't about our idols. Still stanning for life, Gaga has done so much for me personally.

Sure, she's done something very personal to each and every one of us! :hug:

Very satisfied. She just released her best album to date last year, and I’m very excited to see ASIB next year!

As far as promotion goes, she works at her own pace now which is great. Besides I don’t have time to watch a million interviews and performances like in the BTW era. :poot:

ryanripley

music wise: very satisfied

visual wise: she could be doing a lot better, comparing the JWT visuals to the MVs for the Joanne era just scream that she has a potential that she's not hitting

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

To answer my own question I love this era so far, Joanne was a fantastic album and she looks really great in everything she does. I just miss some aspects of what she had during her past eras , what they really are I still have yet to figure out.

Grigio Guy
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I just miss the Music Videos! We used to get so many of them back in TF/TFM/BTW eras but since ARTPOP it’s a rare taste in our  mouths 

Enjoy the caviar, Sis. It makes them special. :classy:

Religion is a product to sell.

1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Stefani is progressing very well. She participates effectively in a range of activities with her peers and is always self-motivated and ready to learn. However she tends to be very talkative during quiet reading time, and glues bologne sandwiches to her dress and calls it 'fashion'.

Back-to-School-500x333.png

Cynthia is shookT

GagaMamaG.jpg

angels forever, forever angels

elijahfan
1 hour ago, pedrohemg said:

Well, I'm disappointed with the way she treated Joanne. A great album with only two singles. It could have 2 more tbh. And Sinners Prayer is a great song that I think she'll never perform on her shows. It could have been nominated best country song at the Grammys, but she ignored its potential.

Well, let's not fool ourselves, Joanne wasn't a massive hit, that's the reason why it got so few singles. They only managed to get one hit single out of it thanks to the SuperBowl (100 million viewers sure helps a lot), and they were right not to drag the era more than necessary and to stop where they did, something they unfortunately learnt the hard way with previous eras. I'm really not being a hater, I love this album, but I'm being realistic: I love that she did her own thing and that's the way to go, but the album didn't really meet its audience.

As for Sinner's Prayer, best country song at the Grammys? Really? That's the first time she's seriously dipping her toes into full-on country music and she should expect a Grammy for it? That would have been incredibly preposterous and pretentious of her and her team to submit it.

well, it's a sad truth but you're never satisfied with what you love. you truly love only after you've invested yourself in feeding a certain need. it's selfish but when it's someone special like Gaga and the need itself is unique, you doubt there could be anyone else able to satisfy it so you can't help yourself but stay hungry.

it's pure intuition. it's naĂŻve but real. only problem is, you eventually realize you've missed out on a lot of what's real... like in love.

sorry, private life drama kind of took over lmao

edit: let's try this again... not very much but I'll always be cool with her.

Archived