šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How satisfied are you with Gaga's work so far?

Shan Shan

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester

Extremely. This alone >>>>>>

1511394242030.jpg

I am looking forward to her next steps.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

PunkTheFunk

Stefani is progressing very well. She participates effectively in a range of activities with her peers and is always self-motivated and ready to learn. However she tends to be very talkative during quiet reading time, and glues bologne sandwiches to her dressĀ and calls it 'fashion'.

Back-to-School-500x333.png

moonsago

Well to be honest the only thing I am disappointed about are how few music videos and singles we get lately. We barely have 6 music videos of which only 5 were actual singles since 2013, so thatā€™s 5 years. But thatā€™s pretty much the only annoying thing. Hopefully next era will be better in this regard.Ā 

Sneaky Oliver

I just miss the Music Videos! We used to get so many of them back in TF/TFM/BTW eras but since ARTPOP itā€™s a rare taste in our Ā mouthsĀ 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

pedrohemg

Well, I'm disappointed with the way she treated Joanne. A great album with only two singles. It could have 2 more tbh. And Sinners Prayer is a great song that I think she'll never perform on her shows. It could have been nominated best country song at the Grammys, but she ignored its potential.

TimisaMonster

Shebhas definitely grown and somethings in her career went OFF due to poor management and mishandling promo and singlesĀ 

Overall, she has become a woman who has a lot more to learn and it took certain "experiences" for her to finally see the light on some friends/career moves/messages she stood for...

I'm satisfied but she could've done more in a lot of areas...can't change the last tho so :shrug:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

SEXODUS
4 minutes ago, Flapjack said:

Isn't this like... a stan site

You can't stan and still be critical of who you're stanning?Ā :oprah:

Good music.

Weak MVs.

Always vocally improving but her live performances aren't as theatrical as they were, seems lazy tbh.

I reckon if you are not satisfied with an artist's work you'd be gone. We are here because we are satisfied with Gaga's work more than any other artists.Ā 

DaftFameMonster

She's doing fantastically. I think we all need to remember the amount of content she put out in her early career was as a result of being overworked.Ā 

holy scheisse

I'm grateful for everything. However, I really think she stopped innovating in all ways after Born This Way. I think she lost something after her injury and the drama with her team. Maybe her original team just made her that much better? But either way, quality wise, born this way era was everything. Aesthetic, message, sound, fashion, the whole shabang. Idk.

Flapjack
21 minutes ago, SEXODUS said:

You can't stan and still be critical of who you're stanning?Ā :oprah:

I mean don't you have to have liked the music enough to stan someone? Sure not all of someone's work is amazing to everyone, but there had to be something. That's at least the way I read it. Like why stan if you have never been satisfied.

Archived