opinion

Can I just say...

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Byeeeeee

2 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

giphy.gif

funny thing is that she most likely intended to make it extremely unattractive and contrast it with a bubble gum chorus to make sense of the message i.e. embracing and forgiving your rotten side as opposed to suppressing it altogether and being too hard on yourself.

TheWitness
31 minutes ago, JDi said:

I still think Judas includes some of her ugliest vocals and trashiest lyrics, has the most idiotic structure, the tackiest video and the most exhausting live performances. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of mental state I have to be in to enjoy that. I feel like a coked out favela gay prostitute every time I even think about it.

@PartySick (I think you were the one that closed my thread but wtv lol) this is why we need excuse me no :saladga:

Host Of Lyricasism

Bad Monster Kid
5 minutes ago, JDi said:

funny thing is that she most likely intended to make it extremely unattractive and contrast it with a bubble gum chorus to make sense of the message i.e. embracing and forgiving your rotten side as opposed to suppressing it altogether and being too hard on yourself.

I actually hated the song when she released it but it grew on me like crazy and it’s easily one of my favorites now. 

Bad Monster Kid

Let’s talk about Bad Romance not even being nominated for Song if the Year. Especially when it has some of the best lyrics of any pop song released in the 21st century. Did they not submit it?

1 minute ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

I actually hated the song when she released it but it grew on me like crazy and it’s easily one of my favorites now. 

it's the complete opposite with me. I enjoyed it the first couple of days and then chose to pretend it doesn't exist.

but let your wench side rave I guess :fthis:

5 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Let’s talk about Bad Romance not even being nominated for Song if the Year. Especially when it has some of the best lyrics of any pop song released in the 21st century. Did they not submit it?

it was still going to lose against Need You Now because they couldn't have missed the once in a decade opportunity to give the award to a country song that almost actually deserves it.

Bad Monster Kid
Just now, JDi said:

it was still going to lose against Need You Now because they couldn't have missed the once in a decade opportunity to give the award to a country song that almost actually deserves it.

It still should have at least been nominated. Record of the Year as well. 

Drin Lon
10 hours ago, Vanilla said:

I think 2010 was the last year that a pop girl's song cold be submitted to the best dance recording category, but I definitely agree with you on the others. TEOG is an incredible record

Lol how so?

A David Guetta song was nominated in 2012 and Rather Be (Clean Bandit) won that category in 2015 and it was a pretty big hit outside the US and it went top10 in the US so why not pop girls

:huh:

2 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Lol how so?

A David Guetta song was nominated in 2012 and Rather Be (Clean Bandit) won that category in 2015 and it was a pretty big hit outside the US and it went top10 in the US so why not pop girls

:huh:

Someone told me ages ago that the rules had changed, but looking at it myself I can't find anything about it lmao. Ignore me. 

I won't die, but I can't live without you

9 hours ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Never mind Grammys are dumb :gaycat:

Archived