Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga gives Owen amazing gifts backstage @ Joanne World Tour-Pittsburgh

ViGaga

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

tumblr_mvt39lQU4R1sh83uio1_500.gif

We will forever be her little monsters no matter how old we get and she will love us with every fiber of her being until the last beat of her heart. Owen is proof that little monsters are NOT a fanbase. We're family ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lanadelduck
2 hours ago, VinnyGaga said:

the boy she brought onstage Monday night during Million Reasons

Why was he brought on 

8 minutes ago, qwerty1202 said:

Why was he brought on 

She noticed him in the crowd. They have a very special and beautiful connection. 

Little Monster in Buffalo

Lanadelduck
57 minutes ago, VinnyGaga said:

She noticed him in the crowd. They have a very special and beautiful connection. 

But why?! What’s the backstory. 

2 hours ago, qwerty1202 said:

But why?! What’s the backstory. 

Owen is a fan who has a severe form of autism. Gaga makes him so happy and she brought him onstage at another show. So when she saw him again she asked him to come back on stage 

Little Monster in Buffalo

Lanadelduck
2 minutes ago, VinnyGaga said:

Owen is a fan who has a severe form of autism. Gaga makes him so happy and she brought him onstage at another show. So when she saw him again she asked him to come back on stage 

Omg angel. 

blackthorns
3 hours ago, VinnyGaga said:

not to micromanage and be that person but the "polite" way of saying it is just saying he has autism-saying things like "low/high" severity/functioning is often rude/used to say someone is lesser than another. I know that's not what you were doing! but its a widespread issue. (plus a "low" functioning individual has different strengths and weaknesses! I'm what most would consider "high" functioning, but personally? being on stage or even being at most concerts is something I would struggle with handling, whereas Owen who would be called low functioning doesn't seem to mind much at all! So its an over generalization that fails to take into account that different people have different strengths)

but yeah I find her interactions with Owen to be super sweet because I'm also on the spectrum-shes just such a sweet person who seems to genuinely care about ALL of her fans which is rare.

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

scallywally

Personally I wouldn't drag a kid on the stage with autisum but I bet Gaga new from the parents its OK and she certainly treated him amazing after. I bet he's cherishing the gifts! Warms your heart.

Archived