💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga gives Owen amazing gifts backstage @ Joanne World Tour-Pittsburgh

ViGaga

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
13 hours ago, blackthorns said:

not to micromanage and be that person but the "polite" way of saying it is just saying he has autism-saying things like "low/high" severity/functioning is often rude/used to say someone is lesser than another. I know that's not what you were doing! but its a widespread issue. (plus a "low" functioning individual has different strengths and weaknesses! I'm what most would consider "high" functioning, but personally? being on stage or even being at most concerts is something I would struggle with handling, whereas Owen who would be called low functioning doesn't seem to mind much at all! So its an over generalization that fails to take into account that different people have different strengths)

but yeah I find her interactions with Owen to be super sweet because I'm also on the spectrum-shes just such a sweet person who seems to genuinely care about ALL of her fans which is rare.

I really dig your post! Way to spread awareness. ❤️

Also! I was going to say, I don’t know about you guys but I would have so much anxiety if I had to go on a stage like that. I know I would be meeting my idol, but omg so many people watching you and lights....

Anyone relate? Lol :selena:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/22/2017 at 10:55 PM, blackthorns said:

not to micromanage and be that person but the "polite" way of saying it is just saying he has autism-saying things like "low/high" severity/functioning is often rude/used to say someone is lesser than another. I know that's not what you were doing! but its a widespread issue. (plus a "low" functioning individual has different strengths and weaknesses! I'm what most would consider "high" functioning, but personally? being on stage or even being at most concerts is something I would struggle with handling, whereas Owen who would be called low functioning doesn't seem to mind much at all! So its an over generalization that fails to take into account that different people have different strengths)

but yeah I find her interactions with Owen to be super sweet because I'm also on the spectrum-shes just such a sweet person who seems to genuinely care about ALL of her fans which is rare.

yes she interacts with owen so sweet. <3

Little Monster in Buffalo

Archived