šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why has the music video for "Praying" done so poorly?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Praying is pretty nice sized hit at this point, it's about to go top 10 on overall radio and it's been in the top 20/30 of iTunesĀ forever now yet it only has 66 million views. Why?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SCHEISSEMONTRE

Iā€™m offended by what you are saying. I Love the Praying MV. Donā€™t hateĀ on Kesha Bitch!

edit. I just read it over.....Iā€™m sorry

Mychal

3 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Because the editing is off-putting, just like most of Jonas Akerlund recent videos.Ā 

Are you coming for JW?Ā :selena:

ArtGagaPop

Because it's like MR, the song i mainly popoular in US and not so much anywhere else... also kesha never was that big outside of the US and only has 2 videos over 100M so it's not a suprise praying is not doing that great on yotube. Also this
Ā 

6 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

It's a longish video that monologue

I feel like as soon as a video is not the song only it damages the views more or less.Ā 

ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Because the editing is off-putting, just like most of Jonas Akerlund recent videos.Ā 

Praying is keshas best video though and JW was also great, what are you doingĀ :oprah:

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Bad editing doesn't stop a video from becoming a viral hit. (See: ET, Unconditionally, Chained to the Rhythm & Swish Swish by Katy Perry).

Not having any kind of Payola does though :selena: (Also the editing on Praying is ok, it's a pretty video)

FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, Triggered said:

tumblr_lngcdun5Jk1qc8boo.gif

xoxo Craig
23 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Praying is pretty nice sized hit at this point, it's about to go top 10 on overall radio and it's been in the top 20/30 of iTunesĀ forever now yet it only has 66 million views. Why?

Because the song is pretty bad, why would anyone watch a video for a song nobody is here for?Ā :reductive:

End Racism Now

Archived