💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga cancel shows on The Monster Ball?

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Remembering that video of her sitting with her head in her hands during Bad Romance, she should've :diane: Definitely wasn't taking good care of herself back then.

❤ x ❤

MonsterOfficial
21 minutes ago, that juju said:

Remembering that video of her sitting with her head in her hands during Bad Romance, she should've :diane: Definitely wasn't taking good care of herself back then.

yeah she was so dedicated to it, still dancing while almost fainting :diane:

exorcise my mind

22 minutes ago, that juju said:

The NZ date, right? She powered through that, and sang laying down, but she honestly shouldn't have.

edit: @MonsterOfficial just beat me lol

3 points in and ready for more

EvilChromatica

Yup! She cancelled some of the Monster Ball 1.0 dates due to exhaustion. According to Gagapedia it was January 16, 17, and 18

Just now, Miel said:

The NZ date, right? She powered through that, and sang laying down, but she honestly shouldn't have.

Yeah I believe that's the one. She was just beat to the point of exhaustion, which caught up with her. More reasons I prefer her new team to the old one who saw her only as a cash cow...

❤ x ❤

DancelnTheDark
6 minutes ago, that juju said:

Yeah I believe that's the one. She was just beat to the point of exhaustion, which caught up with her. More reasons I prefer her new team to the old one who saw her only as a cash cow...

I heard it was because she performed a show prior to this one on the same day and also she seemed dehydrated

Weren’t some Paris shows cancelled because she couldn’t get her trucks into the country?

I think they were rescheduled at the end of December. When she’s tossed her Bad Romance shoes into the crowd. 

SilkSpectre
45 minutes ago, that juju said:

It's so awful to watch back. I can see how maybe she didn't want to not perform but it's sad how the team around her didn't make her put her health first and take a rest.

Archived