Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Am I the only one?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 hour ago, NotMyFlop said:

it’s by far the worst song on the fame monster & didn’t deserve to be a hit

Bich! Telephone says hello! Telephone doesn’t even fit the theme of TFM and it didn’t even deserve to be a single. But I do get what you’re saying, but what are the possibility of Monster, SHICD, being remembered in the future? Speechless, DITD, and Bad Romance would be memorable.

and @NotMyFlop.........JnD is the one of worst song on ARTPOP.....no...one of the worst song in Gaga’s Discography.

Mychal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

i am about to get attacked on this cult site, but: 

am i the only one who doesn’t like alejandro? :selena:

it’s by far the worst song on the fame monster & didn’t deserve to be a hit  comapred to speechless, monster, SHICD. i would rather it be replaced on the JWT setlist.

i still sing along because gaga has me whipped, but. 

i even like jewels n drugs better:sweat:

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

i am about to get attacked on this cult site, but: 

it’s by far the worst song on the fame monster & didn’t deserve to be a hit  comapred to speechless, monster, SHICD. i would rather it be replaced on the JWT setlist.

i still sing along because gaga has me whipped, but. 

i even like jewels n drugs better. :sweat:

no.png

1 hour ago, DeanWinchester said:

Me and @Sam Winchester to you right now

tenor.gif?itemid=7478274

I'll get his arms, you attack from the front!

NIGHTCRAWLER

I admit after all that the chorus gets a lil bit boring when you've listened to it a lot of times. But the intro, the verses, the bridge are doooooooppppee. My fav part: "She's not broken, she's just a baby"

The instrumental is soooooo gooooood

giskardsb

I think it's way too derivative of Madonna and Ace of Base.  One of my least favorite songs of her's and her worst single.

Glamourpuss

I like the song because it makes me feel nostalgic for the monster ball and also makes me feel good feelings from the first time I heard the album. But it's a weak song, its too repetitive and the video is cringy. I remember people I know telling me she looked like Madonna and that she copied her. :toofunny:

But every time I hear it now I hate that it sounds like Ace of Base. It makes me hate that this work exists in her discography because it's not unique and is a copy of other people's work. 

You ARE the only one, I know people who are not even Gaga fans who love this song! :nails:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Lanadelduck
2 hours ago, NotMyFlop said:

with everything in me. :hor:

so i get it, also i was kidding, i dont like joanne, sorry,  i like PI, DIC, DH, SP.  thats it.   I really needed an electro pop album from LG5 and was super disappointed. still going to JWT and love her but Joanne was my least favorite record.  BTW>TFM>ARTPOP>FAME>C2C>JOANNE

we are just opposites and thats okay,  you can hate alejandro, we still love you, also yes this is a cult site, i must visit it everyday. mess. 

Oriane

Yes, it's not the worst but I don't really like it... It sounds a bit dated and not really original. And those "Ale-alejandro Ale-alejandro" just never end, it's so annoying.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

JTandTheHair

I agree to an extent. It's definitely not up to the same level as other songs on TFM but I don't dislike it. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDKtqAUGArOY2-irseRzvQ

moonsago

I feel personally attacked by this thread. The MASTERPIECE that is ALEJANDRO??? *inserts Beyonce?! gif but with Alejandro?! written instead* 

do yourself a favor love and love yourself, listen to the instrumental, take it in, clense your soul with it, read the lyrics and pray to God to overlook what you just said when you show up to Heaven’s Door. 

Xoxo Adriana
12 hours ago, NotMyFlop said:

i even like jewels n drugs better. :sweat:

Lemme introduce you to my knife, his name is Alejandro

giphy.gif

Archived