Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MR predicted for SOTY nom by GoldDerby experts

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we seriously expect Gaga to be nominated for a Grammy at this point?? Let alone win one.

I'm not being negative, i'm just being realistic. Let's not get our hopes up.

Song of the Year: Despacito

Album of the Year: Reputation

inb4 the meltdowns for Grammy ignoring Gaga

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Bad Monster Kid
8 hours ago, MonsterAnton said:

Wow that Lyndsey Parker really has high hopes for Kesha. 

Happy to see the support for MR! 

She has Rainbow as her number one album of the year prediction. She’s obviously a huge fan so that makes her opinion cancelled.

LibraLove
33 minutes ago, jereve said:

Do we seriously expect Gaga to be nominated for a Grammy at this point?? Let alone win one.

I don’t even think Reputation can qualify, so no. 

boyerased

This is a Grammy bait song. Especially with Hillary as a co-writer. She probably thought of that when she approached Hillary at the Grammys. Let’s not be confident though. The odds are against her. Although I hope Abel, Bruno and Kendrick would cancel each other out in the voting. I wish she’ll get two wins, one for MR and another for FFT.

PunkTheFunk
32 minutes ago, jereve said:

I don't think it's delusional at all to expect some noms :selena: Wins, on the other hand :lolga:

romonster
46 minutes ago, jereve said:

Yes, we expect 17-time Grammy nominee and 6-time Grammy winner Lady Gaga to be nominated.

I really think we have SOTY, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Pop Vocal Album nominations on lock.

What I'm hoping for is a ROTY nomination as well. Though there aren't many that chose MR in their predictions, I think it has a shot at it after scrolling through Wikipedia & realizing almost every year there will be at least one female vocalist in ROTY noms. Since Shape Of You, HUMBLE, Despacito are sure bets, with the 4th slot likely to go to Bruno/Sam/The Weeknd/Harry, MR will most probably contend against Praying & LWYMMD for the last spot. And I personally think MR is a bigger record than the two.

ArtGagaPop
7 hours ago, jereve said:

Yes we do, you on the other hand seem not very known about the grammys since you listed AOTY for an album who cant even be nomminated this year and you listed despacito for a songwriting award. 

Gaga is more or less a lock in the pop catogories for a nom + FF2 for music film. She is also a big contender for SOTY so expect 3-4 noms this year and If we are lucky 1-2 wins.

Arturo
7 hours ago, jereve said:

Uhh reputation isnt eligible and if you’ve been following Grammy predictions since early 2017 like most chartsters you’d know Despacito is not a SOTY contender its a ROTY contender.

Archived