Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
news

Lady Gaga Products Black Friday Deal

Featured Posts

Dino   Paws Up 1,846
Dino

Lady Gaga products had a black friday week deal!

Available on Amazon

Lady Gaga's First Perfume "Fame" is now available only for $23.39

Lady Gaga's Debut Album is now available only for $5.00 

go shop now for black friday!!!before its too late!! :bon: 

Edited by Dino
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1
Rest in Peace Dino 2017-2017

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tthen   Paws Up 3,672
tthen
8 minutes ago, Dino said:

Lady Gaga's Debut Album is now available only for $5.00 

Has been for some time though. Bought it in September for 4-5 bucks off of Amazon.

Betty White>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dopega   Paws Up 2,298
dopega

I searched "lady gaga" and found this :wtfga:

81oH5eqQNiL._SX522_.jpg

"Brush Buddies Singing Toothbrush Featuring Lady Gaga Born This Way and Teeth"

About the product

Features two hit songs "Born This Way" and “Teeth” :lolly:

Parental Advisory - Explicit Lyrics

Replaceable Brush Head

Replaceable Batteries

 

https://www.amazon.com/Brush-Buddies-Singing-Toothbrush-Featuring/dp/B008UJ28Q2/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1511342775&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=lady+gaga&psc=1&smid=AIZGZRUD5EU6X 

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 15
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 6
mamapapapa perfect delusion

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dopega   Paws Up 2,298
dopega
Just now, GAGASLAYME said:

I really wanna get the fame perfume.i have always wondered what it smells like and I love the bottle design

It smells like a slut :derpga:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 7
mamapapapa perfect delusion

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dino   Paws Up 1,846
Dino
2 minutes ago, GAGASLAYME said:

I really wanna get the fame perfume.i have always wondered what it smells like and I love the bottle design

It smells like gaga's blood and semen :lolly: 

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1
Rest in Peace Dino 2017-2017

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver   Paws Up 2,426
Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, GAGASLAYME said:

I really wanna get the fame perfume.i have always wondered what it smells like and I love the bottle design

It smells like the sweetest slut you have ever met 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic   Paws Up 25,979
Supersonic
18 minutes ago, dopega said:

I searched "lady gaga" and found this :wtfga:

81oH5eqQNiL._SX522_.jpg

"Brush Buddies Singing Toothbrush Featuring Lady Gaga Born This Way and Teeth"

About the product

Features two hit songs "Born This Way" and “Teeth” :lolly:

Parental Advisory - Explicit Lyrics

Replaceable Brush Head

Replaceable Batteries

 

https://www.amazon.com/Brush-Buddies-Singing-Toothbrush-Featuring/dp/B008UJ28Q2/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1511342775&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=lady+gaga&psc=1&smid=AIZGZRUD5EU6X 

I used to have that one, the toothbrush is definitely not water proof, after two uses Born This Way sounded like demonic hell chants :chica:

  • LMAO 30
Majestic, the future is electric.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NewYorkCity   Paws Up 6,607
NewYorkCity
1 hour ago, dopega said:

I searched "lady gaga" and found this :wtfga:

81oH5eqQNiL._SX522_.jpg

"Brush Buddies Singing Toothbrush Featuring Lady Gaga Born This Way and Teeth"

About the product

Features two hit songs "Born This Way" and “Teeth” :lolly:

Parental Advisory - Explicit Lyrics

Replaceable Brush Head

Replaceable Batteries

 

https://www.amazon.com/Brush-Buddies-Singing-Toothbrush-Featuring/dp/B008UJ28Q2/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1511342775&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=lady+gaga&psc=1&smid=AIZGZRUD5EU6X 

I have that one and it hasn’t teeth :oprah: it is born this way for the morning (it has a sun and a moon buttons to press and make the music sound) and bad romance for night. Idk maybe they changed it 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DERPGA   Paws Up 375
DERPGA
52 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I used to have that one, the toothbrush is definitely not water proof, after two uses Born This Way sounded like demonic hell chants :chica:

So it basically became Scheiße :bon:

  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JLoveLamar   Paws Up 3
JLoveLamar
2 hours ago, Dino said:

Lady Gaga products had a black friday week deal!

Available on Amazon

Lady Gaga's First Perfume "Fame" is now available only for 23.99

You can get it from Marshalls or Ross for $15.99 or less

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tan Fei   Paws Up 655
Tan Fei

honestly does the perfume smell pleasant and is the electric toothbrush soft and nice to use ?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×