Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nervous For Photo

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

AnnTakamaki
14 minutes ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

I met Halsey and I was beyond happy with how nice my photos turned out: 

but for Gaga I am even more nervous,  I am not really a photo person! I get really nervous my smile or something will be off. 

gurl wut ? :saladga: you're already have a good look 

Am I A Girl
2 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

gurl wut ? :saladga: you're already have a good look 

:poot: thank you! 

I get really nervous on how my appearance looks especially in photos. My skin is really good and clear for my age (16) but I even stress myself over that too thinking it’s not clear enough :/ and stressing myself 

1 hour ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

:poot: thank you! 

I get really nervous on how my appearance looks especially in photos. My skin is really good and clear for my age (16) but I even stress myself over that too thinking it’s not clear enough :/ and stressing myself 

Dude I'm a whole decade older than you and my skin isn't clear haha! Probably part of the reason why people think I'm still a kid :sweat:. That and I'm literally just a tad bigger than Gaga (I'm the one on the far left in my avatar pic, and even in that, you can see that I'm the shortest lol). 

I'm sure your pics were fine! I've had some meet & greets before, but never with Gaga! How was she?!

Am I A Girl
5 minutes ago, SDG91 said:

Dude I'm a whole decade older than you and my skin isn't clear haha! Probably part of the reason why people think I'm still a kid :sweat:. That and I'm literally just a tad bigger than Gaga (I'm the one on the far left in my avatar pic, and even in that, you can see that I'm the shortest lol). 

I'm sure your pics were fine! I've had some meet & greets before, but never with Gaga! How was she?!

She was super sweet! She did a twenty min Q&A I was going to ask her if JWT would have a dvd release but was too shy and nervous! Kind of regret it because when we got photos you didn’t get any time alone to talk it was snap and gone. But definitely worth it! She was very kind and down to earth 

RAMROD

That is so sweet and cool :applause:

How does Gaga smell like? Is she wearing FAME? Or perhaps EDG?  :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived