💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Ga Ga song title triggers you?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Kim Kardashian

Million Reasons.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
16 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Aura...no Telephone sequel

Venus...snubbed for Do What You Flop

ACT II...ultimate betrayal

TEA...DJWS blue balled my ears

Frankensteined...Bad Romance 2.0 we may never hear apparently

Tinnitus...what could've been

You're one of the most flop fans! Do What U Want is a piece of beauty and art with amazing symbolism and vocals and don't you dare come for it!!! (Venus would've flopped harder than GUY on radio and you know it). 

The era was a mess though. I wish Aura was the lead and was treated better. And ACT II :emma:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Teal Ambition

Your title is triggering me right now :saladga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

TimisaMonster
On 11/21/2017 at 4:56 PM, derpmonster said:

You're one of the most flop fans! Do What U Want is a piece of beauty and art with amazing symbolism and vocals and don't you dare come for it!!! (Venus would've flopped harder than GUY on radio and you know it). 

The era was a mess though. I wish Aura was the lead and was treated better. And ACT II :emma:

Ummm excuse me no....DWUW was a promo single that got too presumptuous due to fan overload of downloading their preorders... and it was a major flop...it had a nice message at first but Gaga, R Kelly and Terry turned it into a perv song that went too far...thats fact and Gaga regretted it. Venus is a bop...i don't see why it would've flopped... 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Irrelevant
14 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Venus would've flopped harder than GUY on radio and you know it). 

Venus peaked higher than GUY sis, at 32. Even Telephone debuted at 30 :lolly:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

derpmonster
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ummm excuse me no....DWUW was a presumptuous promo single due to Dan overload of downloading preorders... and it was a major flop...it had a nice message at first but Gaga, R Kelly and Terry turned it into a perv song that went too far...thats fact and Gaga regretted it. Venus is a bop...i don't see why it would've flopped... 

I think DWUW actually didn't flop that badly. It didn't chart as high as it could've/should've but it was a hit in many countries including Canada. Many people in my experience remember that song. It has always had the message about the media and the "perv" meaning. The video wasn't too far; the only issue with it was R. Kelly and Terry. If it were the same video without those two people involved, I say she should've released it and DWUW would've gone shooting up the charts. I like the idea of showcasing her vulnerability/nudity as a representation of how media makes her feel.

As for Venus...

It is monotone for a large part of it. Part of the chorus is too much like Judas. No depth or fun double entendre in lyrics. Atrocious bridge.

1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Venuapeaked higher than GUY sis, at 32. Even Telephone debuted at 30 :lolly:

That's @Irrelevant. It would've fallen off the charts like Dope did because I say so.

Irrelevant
Just now, derpmonster said:

That's @Irrelevant. It would've fallen off the charts like Dope did because I say so.

Well nothing can do worse than GUY and that's the truth.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

derpmonster
Just now, Irrelevant said:

Well nothing can do worse than GUY and that's the truth.

Bitch I'm Madonna says hi. :giggle:

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

It is monotone for a large part of it. Part of the chorus is too much like Judas. No depth or fun double entendre in lyrics. Atrocious bridge.

Excuse me no

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
Just now, derpmonster said:

Bitch I'm Madonna says hi. :giggle:

I meant in terms of gaga

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Eh Eh

tenor.gif?itemid=5964594

More like Meh, Meh am I right?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I think DWUW actually didn't flop that badly. It didn't chart as high as it could've/should've but it was a hit in many countries including Canada. Many people in my experience remember that song. It has always had the message about the media and the "perv" meaning. The video wasn't too far; the only issue with it was R. Kelly and Terry. If it were the same video without those two people involved, I say she should've released it and DWUW would've gone shooting up the charts. I like the idea of showcasing her vulnerability/nudity as a representation of how media makes her feel.

As for Venus...

Then you clearly don't get the issue with the song or era...

Venus verses are monotone....hits like Bad Romance, Judas, and Poker Face say hi...the chorus is not like Judas tho...what? Your opinion is a mess and clearly biased... :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived