💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS watched "A Star Is Born"

Enceladus

Featured Posts

25 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

No he didn’t, he said he saw a movie with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper...that could be anything.

Spoiler

The *** tape :poot: 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
janetjackson

One of my best buds went to a screening recently and said Gaga is phenomenal in the movie, specifically siting her acting as "very very impressive." That she was really stripped down and in her element. He also said the music was very well done.

2 hours ago, AAAAAAlice said:

Warner Bros has the bad fame of croping their movies and sometimes bad editing them, affecting the understanding of the story (at least with the DC movies, hello Justice League and BvS).

REALLY HOPE THEY DON'T DO IT WITH ASIB

tenor.gif <-thats how they edit DC movies

Tbf I have high doubts that Zack Snyder really ever gives them very much to work with lol He's not exactly known as an auteur storyteller :emma:

JoanneMonster

I really hope all the pics of a ASIB are just bad pics, idk why I dont think she looks very good... she looks weird... But she looked great in coachella that was at the same time as ASIB so idk... She still looks pretty to me but not extra pretty like she usually does

I See You

AAAAAAlice
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Tbf I have high doubts that Zack Snyder really ever gives them very much to work with lol He's not exactly known as an auteur storyteller :emma:

Snyder tapes a lot of scenes, some of wich will not make the final product. It results in a highly cropped story, because he records more things than he really needs. Batman v Superman, for example, has 4 hours of scenes, without editing. I don't think that's necessary, but he does. The extended version of the movie is great to everyone to understand.

Let's hope that it doesn't happen with this production, whether with Mr. Snyder or not. Some fans saw a pre-screening and reported that the editing wasn't very good, and while doing some research I found ppl saying that editing is a big problem in previous versions of this movie too.

I've listening to Maroon 5 since I was 13.

2 hours ago, AAAAAAlice said:

Snyder tapes a lot of scenes, some of wich will not make the final product. It results in a highly cropped story, because he records more things than he really needs. Batman v Superman, for example, has 4 hours of scenes, without editing. I don't think that's necessary, but he does. The extended version of the movie is great to everyone to understand.

Let's hope that it doesn't happen with this production, whether with Mr. Snyder or not. Some fans saw a pre-screening and reported that the editing wasn't very good, and while doing some research I found ppl saying that editing is a big problem in previous versions of this movie too.

I was the person who made the last thread about it. It did have some pacing issues for sure. But like others have said Gaga is amazing in it and if nothing else at least watching her interact with the other characters is great enough. They can still fix the problems, they have the time, I just hope they do lol

Here's my problem with Zack Snyder, though. It isn't just pacing. He purely doesn't understand how to construct characters. He'd rather we just immediately adore them like he does but as audiences we don't as we don't know them. He spent so much time making a Superman that was idolized that we didn't get a Superman we knew. Then in BvS his Batman was so totally out of whack with Batman's character AND inconsistent that it was actually distracting. Snyder prefers to string together beautifully shot scenes and that's his thing. The DC movies are great to look at, they just aren't great at telling stories (minus WW). Even the extended version of BvS, to me, made a passable movie but not a great one by any means. It guts me because the casting is awesome and they're all capable actors.

AAAAAAlice
22 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I was the person who made the last thread about it. It did have some pacing issues for sure. But like others have said Gaga is amazing in it and if nothing else at least watching her interact with the other characters is great enough. They can still fix the problems, they have the time, I just hope they do lol

Here's my problem with Zack Snyder, though. It isn't just pacing. He purely doesn't understand how to construct characters. He'd rather we just immediately adore them like he does but as audiences we don't as we don't know them. He spent so much time making a Superman that was idolized that we didn't get a Superman we knew. Then in BvS his Batman was so totally out of whack with Batman's character AND inconsistent that it was actually distracting. Snyder prefers to string together beautifully shot scenes and that's his thing. The DC movies are great to look at, they just aren't great at telling stories (minus WW). Even the extended version of BvS, to me, made a passable movie but not a great one by any means. It guts me because the casting is awesome and they're all capable actors.

Snyder is amazing directing, but they really should cut him off the writing os the stories.

He made a depressed Superman and a sociopath Batman. Thank God Patty Jenkins showed up and saved the universe,

If you think, the real Superman, (optimistic, hopeful, etc) it's the Whedon's one. He understood the character the same way Nolan understood Batman, Donner understood the 70's Superman and Patty understood Wonder Woman.

I've listening to Maroon 5 since I was 13.

1 hour ago, AAAAAAlice said:

Snyder is amazing directing, but they really should cut him off the writing os the stories.

He made a depressed Superman and a sociopath Batman. Thank God Patty Jenkins showed up and saved the universe,

If you think, the real Superman, (optimistic, hopeful, etc) it's the Whedon's one. He understood the character the same way Nolan understood Batman, Donner understood the 70's Superman and Patty understood Wonder Woman.

I don't think Whedon did any writing, did he? I thought he just picked up the directorship from Snyder after his daughter's tragedy.

She's so ****ing hot with this minimalistic/no makeup :giveup: love her natural face

Spoiler

inb4 epione appointment tomorrow

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Archived