Why are we like this?

This woman can't even breathe without us looking for music clues in it

tenor.gif?itemid=7142315

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imovertheshow
1 hour ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Joanne was supposed to die, it was the theme. Her aunt died so the persona dies when the era is over which it almost is, hence the end of the John Wayne video

i thought it was supposed to be abt how joanne lives on in the memories of everyone that's alive 

perfect illusion stan

queenmother

You need to stop those rumors, she's not releasing anything even in 2018, she said she's gonna take rest next year so new music maybe late 2019 bishess

giphy.gif

Thomas P
2 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

Lady Gaga: singer/songwriter/actress/snatcher of weaves/professional signal giver/witness of meltdowns

/farmer/editor of magazines/dog clothes deaigner/professional chananging minder/etc

Our queen has a long resume and we simply can’t forget these key professions . 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

FilthyPOP414
1 hour ago, imovertheshow said:

i thought it was supposed to be abt how joanne lives on in the memories of everyone that's alive 

We're talking about why she looks like a different Gaga again instead of Joanne anymore 

Henri Bardot
2 hours ago, queenmother said:

You need to stop those rumors, she's not releasing anything even in 2018, she said she's gonna take rest next year so new music maybe late 2019 bishess

giphy.gif

Sis we'll have ASIB soundtrack next year :pray:

pooiota

18 hours ago, queenmother said:

giphy.gif

You think she gonna take a break next year :ladyhaha:. This bish never goes through with what she says 

giphy.gif

TheSlash

I looked closely, but what "sign" let you think about "Frankenstein'd" 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

But for real, let this woman finish her tour. We will see afterwards if anything happens :lana::lolly:

Ew, David!

monketsharona

It is not really a reach I mean we all notice that change of style the last few weeks. Gaga always teases the style of her next era far before it is actually starting... 

She debuted cowgirl hats, boots, top crops, jeans, natural hairs far before Perfect Illusion was out. So yeah curly hair, vintage fashion, high heels, diamond make up could be a tease for what we could expect next era to look like. 

We'll have to wait and see ! 

Archived