💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AMA Rehearsal footage

prince

Featured Posts

alanisrox69

This was captured by me, it was on satellite. They were feeding the DC show to the AMAs in LA. The Cure was filmed before Gaga's real concert (as you know), and well before it aired "live" during the AMAs.

That said, during Gaga's regular show the feed stayed up until just after her AMA award but during her main show they kept the camera angle way out (barely see the stage), and they muted the audio :(

The only time audio came on was during Just Dance - I presume because her award acceptance was directly following it, they unmuted the audio. It was a weird mix too when it came back, it was like almost just only her vocal, and then they added in some instruments/backing ttracks halfway thru the song.

Hope you all enjoyed! I wish the feed showed her whole concert (with audio), but it didn't.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, alanisrox69 said:

This was captured by me, it was on satellite. They were feeding the DC show to the AMAs in LA. The Cure was filmed before Gaga's real concert (as you know), and well before it aired "live" during the AMAs.

That said, during Gaga's regular show the feed stayed up until just after her AMA award but during her main show they kept the camera angle way out (barely see the stage), and they muted the audio :(

The only time audio came on was during Just Dance - I presume because her award acceptance was directly following it, they unmuted the audio. It was a weird mix too when it came back, it was like almost just only her vocal, and then they added in some instruments/backing ttracks halfway thru the song.

Hope you all enjoyed! I wish the feed showed her whole concert (with audio), but it didn't.

Thank you so much for this!!! Can you please upload in Mp4? The .ts version doesn't work entirely for me! It messes up in the middle, & cuts off the award part, which is an important part, because that was one of my friends onstage giving her the award! It would really mean a lot & be very much appreciated if we had the full version of this. Thank you again for sharing this, and thank you in advance if you could please help!!!

alanisrox69

Are you sure you have the entire file? The file size should be: 3.76gb

if your file size is less than that then you don’t have the entire file ;)

if your file size IS that, then use VLC Media Player to play it.

10 hours ago, alanisrox69 said:

Yes, I have the full file. I played it on a VLC player, & it plays fine (GREAT QUALITY BTW) until Love Game. Then starts playing choppy with blue screens. It has the award acceptance, but plays choppy, freezing up. So I tried converting it to Mp4, & it had the same results, & cut off b4 the award on the converted Mp4. I tried DLing it again & got the same results. Same issue playing on my S8 and CPU. IDK what the issue is???😢

alanisrox69
On 11/24/2017 at 1:30 PM, ThattGuy said:

Yes, I have the full file. I played it on a VLC player, & it plays fine (GREAT QUALITY BTW) until Love Game. Then starts playing choppy with blue screens. It has the award acceptance, but plays choppy, freezing up. So I tried converting it to Mp4, & it had the same results, & cut off b4 the award on the converted Mp4. I tried DLing it again & got the same results. Same issue playing on my S8 and CPU. IDK what the issue is???😢

I don't know what S8 is, but you do need a fairly good computer to play back these types of streams. They are high bitrate (26mbps). Make sure you're not torrenting or downloading/uploading while watching. Also, you can try changing the Power Options for your computer in Control Panel to "High Performance". Further you can try MPC-HC player to play the files mpc-hc.org  -- it's similar to VLC, but I find it better. Other than that, the problem is on your end. You can turn it into a MKV yourself (similar to Mp4, but keeping the same bitrate, no encoding) using MKVToolnix.

It's also possible your file is corrupt. I don't know the source of your version. The master file is 4,046,574,980 bytes. So if your file is not that, then maybe you have a corrupt file.

On 11/27/2017 at 11:37 PM, alanisrox69 said:

I don't know what S8 is, but you do need a fairly good computer to play back these types of streams. They are high bitrate (26mbps). Make sure you're not torrenting or downloading/uploading while watching. Also, you can try changing the Power Options for your computer in Control Panel to "High Performance". Further you can try MPC-HC player to play the files mpc-hc.org  -- it's similar to VLC, but I find it better. Other than that, the problem is on your end. You can turn it into a MKV yourself (similar to Mp4, but keeping the same bitrate, no encoding) using MKVToolnix.

It's also possible your file is corrupt. I don't know the source of your version. The master file is 4,046,574,980 bytes. So if your file is not that, then maybe you have a corrupt file.

Thank u for ur reply. Samsung S8 phone. The file I have is 3.77GB. I'll try converting to .mkv

speedbliss
On 11/23/2017 at 3:28 PM, alanisrox69 said:

Thank you so much for this! I had an early entry package where we lined up backstage and listen to this before we were let in to the venue. I have a crappy recording but this is perfect! We even made it on TV. We were dressed as dude in a lab coat and a man of God. And they showed us during her acceptance speech!

• 3 weeks later...
GagaSkeletonWay
On 23/11/2017 at 9:28 PM, alanisrox69 said:

The links are not working! How can we see this? :giveup:

On 24/11/2017 at 2:04 AM, alanisrox69 said:

I cant seen anything. A message when i open the link appears and says Google Drive cant open the content due to copyright issues. Is there any otther way you can uploaded? Not MEGA please 

Battle For Your Life!

Archived