💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

couldn't get tickets to Joanne World Tour

Cameron Royal

Featured Posts

Cameron Royal

anyone else couldn't get tickets to the Joanne World Tour? i think the tickets got scalped by scalpers on pre-sale and are reselling them because all of the tickets have "Verified Fan Resale" by them, and i think scalpers bought the good tickets and are re-selling them for ridiculous prices:saladga: has anyone else had trouble buying tickets because of scalpers? i guess i'll never get to see my queen live:selena:

cameronroyal

huttont

Try looking the day of the concert. We looked on the Joanne tour Facebook page the day of our date and some we’re selling GA tix for 80-100 

For now:

-Check ticketmaster the day before your show

-Check online day of show from resale.

-Pay a lot for resale tickets.

For next time:

-Do what you need to see her. Next time a tour goes on sale, take off that day from work, log in early, hit refresh, and keep going. Even if it says sold out. I tried and tried and got tickets an hour after sale for GA

For Cheek to cheek tour I couldn't get tickets day of so I waited and saved up for resale.

For Artrave, I did the method I told you about. 

For BTWB (even though mine was cancelled) and Monster Ball I used the same method.

Ticket buying for her tours are a challenge but you need to know how to play the cards right. 

Archived