💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why don't we have boxscore data for Witness: The Tour?

Bradley

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Depends of what her tour promoter wants to reveal

also we have 9 from Witness so far (between Pollstar and Billboard)

I think we'll have some Gaga's numbers today

Bradley
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

:rip:

They can choose if they want to reveal the data? Does this mean promoters can withhold information whenever they want? :rip:

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

:rip:

They can choose if they want to reveal the data? Does this mean promoters can withhold information whenever they want? :rip:

Yeah Katy's promoter can report whatever they want xD

Mirages

Kety didn't have enough time to payola someone to report sold out shows :lolly:

Spoiler

Before someone reports me - it's a joke

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Seashell Hooker
13 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I'm sure you'll let us know in the Chart thread. 

happy-not.gif

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

Lanadelduck
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness:_The_Tour

only 6 dates out of 20++ have boxscore data.

Gaga's one is more complete, according to @ViviLittleM, the latest boxscora data of Joanne World Tour should be revealed next week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joanne_World_Tour

Clearly they don’t want us to see it. I wonder whyyyy

Runway
1 hour ago, HOMODRAKE said:

The more important question is: When will the Anti-World ( :poot:) Tour boxscore data be released? :oprah:

When it outgrosses the artrave so never

StrawberryBlond

I've noticed it as well. But its always been the way that a label decides what data to show. So, if the tour was a big flop with half-empty venues, they might just decide to keep it hidden from public knowledge, to save the artist any further embarrassment and shame. This is certainly the way for smaller acts and those who had a surprising flop album but the tour was already planned. It seems Katy is in the latter category. While I haven't looked up all the seating plans for the tour, according to people who have, not one date is sold out. Out of all the dates that have been published thus far, that seems to be true. She sold an agonising 220 tickets under getting a sell-out in Uncasville and that was the best one. Brooklyn was 2.6k under a sell-out and Pittsburgh was over 3k tickets under a sell-out. It seems to be a case of "close, but no cigar" as of yet for her. Not only that, but although all the dates have good grosses, some of these dates we haven't got yet must have very low grosses considering how many 2 for 1 and $10 deals she did. So, I wouldn't put it past her label to just somewhat forget them because it'll look bad to have a sell-out date that doesn't even hit $1 million.

It astounds me how much Katy has fallen. It just goes to show that one top ten hit won't always be enough to ensure sell-outs even when you're a big name. That's why I think what Gaga's achieving with Joanne is nothing short of amazing. Unlike America, where she had a top ten, bigger album sales and the SB promo when the tour was announced, Europe really didn't take to the singles or album that well and the SB isn't as big over here. Yet, apparently, before the cancellation, almost every European date was sold out. We'll see how it is post-cancellation but that really shows what a respected touring force she is that people are still here for her live performances if nothing else.

4 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

9 announced? What are the other 3 that aren't on Wikipedia?

NIghtmareElm

Damn none of them have sold out.  If she put out a better album, the tour would do so well.  I was really going to go see her until I heard Witness.  

Bradley
8 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's shocking how her shows are thousands under a sell-out. Gaga's sell-out numbers are significantly higher and all her shows are sold-out. I'm really glad Gaga is doing that well and I hope Katy fares better in the future.

Archived