Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

World's Highest-Paid Women In Music 2017

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

1/10 of 30 million is only 3 million. In this day and age, 3 million is not enough to live off of for the duration of one's life.

How is that not enough? I mean, it depends on where you live. For normal single life here in Germany, that would be more than enough.

If you spend like 3.000$ a month, thats 3.000.000/3.000 = 1000 months => 1000/12 = 83,34 years

If you have a family and spend about 5.000 a month, thats 3.000.000/500 = 600 months => 600/12 = 50 years.

ps: i haven't even calculated all the investments you could do with that money.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TropicOfCANCER
7 minutes ago, Mythos said:

How is that not enough? I mean, it depends on where you live. For normal single life here in Germany, that would be more than enough.

If you spend like 3.000$ a month, thats 3.000.000/3.000 = 1000 months => 1000/12 = 83,34 years

If you have a family and spend about 5.000 a month, thats 3.000.000/500 = 600 months => 600/12 = 50 years.

ps: i haven't even calculated all the investments you could do with that money.

it doesn't take into consideration the likely fact that you wouldnt JUST be dividing up your total earnings per monthly cost-of-living allowance. For example, I live at  my parents house in Boston b/c it's too expensive to own property or even rent. If I randomly got $3 million, one of the first things I would do is buy a house, which would be, at minimum $500k. That doesn't even account for the annual property taxes i would be paying.

1 minute ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

it doesn't take into consideration the likely fact that you wouldnt JUST be dividing up your total earnings per monthly cost-of-living allowance. For example, I live at parents house in Boston b/c it's too expensive to own property. If I randomly got $3 million, one of the first things I would do is by a house, which would be, at minimum $500k. That doesn't even account for the annual property taxes i would be paying.

If you had that money is it really that essential to stay in Boston? I could also move to New York, and those 3 millions would be nothing, but i could also live in other nice cities, where i could really live comfortable with that kinda money.

I could buy like 6 really nice apartments here in Frankfurt Germany where i live. I would live in one of them, and rent those other 5. I could get probably around 5.000 Euros from those 5 apartments, minus cost i have to pay as owner, let say 3.000 Euros are tax free. So, i have 3.000 Euros the month, and 6 apartments i could sell in like 10-20 for a lot more money. 

Saint Laurent

Guys you would have to pay tax, you know, which would pretty much half the money before you'd had chance to even buy a coffee :poot:

TCHIKITAH

“Taylor Swift, the former highest-paid woman in music, was dethroned by Queen Bey.

After claiming the title of Forbes’ Highest-Paid Female Musician in 2016, Swift has been officially bumped by none other than Beyoncé, who grossed an impressive $105 million pretax between November 2016 and November 2017

Beyoncé is still riding high from the success of her sixth solo album, Lemonade, which was her sixth album to land the No.1 spot on Billboard’s 200 chart after its April 2016 release. In fact, all 12 of the tracks that appeared on the video-album secured spots on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart”

http://www.newsweek.com/beyonce-taylor-swift-highest-paid-718340

71134b4312609c07f102f2dd72215e0e.gif

TCHIKITAH
5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

We been knew

Just figure you needed a reminder  :bon:

Just now, BadMonster said:

Do people here actually check if something has been posted before they post it for the umpteenth time? :rip:

Then report it or don’t click the link. Wow you just pressed yourself  :ladyhaha:

RAMROD

The best revenge is you papah :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ryusei
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

taylor made $44 million from reputation alone? :emma: 

from the original article from forbes "In order to form our list, we looked at pretax income from June 1, 2016 through June 1, 2017," So no reputation included 

Musery

10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

taylor made $44 million from reputation alone? :emma: 

She made $44,000,001 from last year.:gaycat:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

from the original article from forbes "In order to form our list, we looked at pretax income from June 1, 2016 through June 1, 2017," So no reputation included 

oh :poot: 

ignore me :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived