life

Owen joins Gaga on stage again!

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JeffGaga89

It was so magical! I was there too... crying my eyes out! She even carried him to this mom... it was such a touching moment. Really shows how much love gaga has!

xoxo Craig

I watched the video and I cried, she truly is one of a kind Gaga. This is why I love her. She is so sweet and humble, kind and loving:wub:   This was really good of her, and she raised awareness of mental health. She said the boy has a rare form of autisim but how does Gaga know him? Total love and respect and I am so proud of her. And it seems like her vocals were back! She sounded amazing!!

End Racism Now

Dread Monster

i love how when she starts playing the piano you can  see in her eyes how protective and caring she is for him, its so genuine 

18 minutes ago, Doot said:

His parents probably bring him. 

A lot of people have different financial abilities and some save for a long time to go. 

My friend goes to like 15 shows each tour, but literally takes out a second job afterwards for a few months to pay it all off. 

We all do different things. 

I was fooling around with that guy tho :selena:

CyanLights
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

Not to sound rude, but how is Owen attending JWT again? Is he a child of the Haus members? I don't even get to attend one :toofunny:

I remeber during The Monster Ball that people would go to dozens of shows it was crazy 

xoxo Craig
Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, kihlophix said:

I lost it and starting to cry like a baby when she put her hat on him. God what a sweetheart she is and even though he can't show his feelings, I know that he must have been so happy.

tumblr_mvt39lQU4R1sh83uio1_500.gif

I don't think people realize how much she changed what "I love my fans" really meant ♥️ We will forever be her little monsters no matter how old we get and sometimes I honestly think if it was up to her she would wrap us in bubblewrap to protect us from everything bad in the world haha. She truly is mother monster in every sense of the word and like any good "mama", we are her world ♥️ Anything for her little monsters ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
42 minutes ago, Dread Monster said:

i love how when she starts playing the piano you can  see in her eyes how protective and caring she is for him, its so genuine 

Haha don't piss off mama bear :wub:. People have said its "creepy" that we call her mother monster but it's not really creepy at all considering that in a way she did give "birth" to us because she created us to spread her message of love and acceptance. She can be surrounded by 100 papparazi and just have that " omg go away!!!!" look but surround her with 100 little monsters and she's happy as a clam ♥️ We are her world

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived