Gaga: No New Music Coming Soon

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

It's like this thread is trying to trick the Murphy's Law:laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why I pay no mind to ‘insiders’ or get myself hyped for new music it will come when she is ready to release it I think her whole team is getting sick of the fake rumours even djws keeps saying on instagram that his posts are nothing to do with new gaga music.

SevenWonder

Okay. I hope I'm not being a jerk. I live a few doors down from Gags. She's awesome. But she can't do anything right now. Save the occasional award show. She did just win a AMA and will most likely get a Grammy nod. But...

...she has a HUGE movie coming out. She can't release anything right now. ASIB is her everything. We all love her music. But ASIB will either make her a legend or not. That soundtrack? TPTB want it to be like the Bodyguard. I work in this industry. Come March or April? Gags will be everywhere. I can't wait. I hear it's amazing. 

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, SevenWonder said:

Okay. I hope I'm not being a jerk. I live a few doors down from Gags. She's awesome. But she can't do anything right now. Save the occasional award show. She did just win a AMA and will most likely get a Grammy nod. But...

...she has a HUGE movie coming out. She can't release anything right now. ASIB is her everything. We all love her music. But ASIB will either make her a legend or not. That soundtrack? TPTB want it to be like the Bodyguard. I work in this industry. Come March or April? Gags will be everywhere. I can't wait. I hear it's amazing. 

What is TPTB? :unicorn:

teenagechrist
7 hours ago, doppelganger said:

She might have misunderstood the question and she didn’t say anything specific about “new music” (is Joanne new music? Her response also seemed so general it could be in response to performing JWT in general). So let’s not go there

''debut fresh music during the traveling production'' is new music to me. Maybe she misunderstood, but I think the question was pretty clear.  :/ 

feeling so hot tamale

Regina George
10 hours ago, Jed said:

What was the Joanne tease during the ARTPOP tour? don't say the clock is ticking cos that means nothing.

also, show the confirmation that was "basically confirmed" it shouldn't be that hard for you to find.

moreover, prove the dive bar show was gonna have new music.

literally everything you're talking about was a bs rumor thread at the time but now since there's been some distance people think that it's real.

this is the problem with all these rumor threads, you all basically take them as fact. even though she has never ever hinted at any new music COMING soon. sure she's working on it but she always is. She has no reason to address a couple whiney gays on her fansite. She's a grown woman with plenty of normal fans who aren't "going crazy" over something so simple as no new music immediately (even though we all know we are getting a full film AND soundtrack of original songs less than a year from now)

Why did u even quote me? 

Archived