💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga: No New Music Coming Soon

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

Gaga would never say this, for one. 

For two, warning points need to be handed out to those using random twitter accounts as a source of news.  

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
6 minutes ago, vampire grin said:

i said this in another thread but i'll say it here too. i had the backstage package (you can check other threads where i talked about it) for pittsburgh and this did happen. a fan asked her if any new music was coming and she said that she did not want to talk about it because of the rumors and fake hype. she even made a joke about people thinking she was releasing an album in the next week after the rumors began. she said she has a world tour happening and does not have time to release an album right now.

you can choose to believe me or not, it really doesn't matter, but MULTIPLE people backstage have confirmed that she did say this.

why couldn't she just tweet that instead of relying on backstage rumours? :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PrincessPeach

Another lady Gaga fan account trying to get retweets and followers? This is just as much of a rumor as any other tweet would be

but with that said I think the next new music we will get is in May with ASIB

lxdygxga

Even when there’s multiple accounts confirming things, you guys still blindly want to soldier on. No new music is coming until ASIB, you have to accept it. 

How much she and everyone around her emphasised The Cure was the AMAs performance should show you how annoyed she was by the rumours. 

vampire grin
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

why couldn't she just tweet that instead of relying on backstage rumours? :selena: 

because she probably doesn't want to mention it or make it a big deal? like i said, believe if you want but this is what happened. 

ryanripley
Just now, vampire grin said:

because she probably doesn't want to mention it or make it a big deal? like i said, believe if you want but this is what happened. 

:madge: she made her bed but won't lie-down in it, annoying :madge: 

can't she even tell team members to confirm the rumours as false?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

vampire grin
Just now, ryanripley said:

:madge: she made her bed but won't lie-down in it, annoying :madge: 

can't she even tell team members to confirm the rumours as false?

she probably only told backstage people because the rumors begin with us and now ended with us

Speechless94

Well she shouldn't be teasing things with fans if she doesn't want rumors to start? I'm not saying it's her fault that fans over hype themselves but....she knows what is going to happen. It also didn't help that everyone working on the music was also hyping it coincidentally around the same time as the AMAs and when she told the fans backstage about B side, etc.

I doubt she was "annoyed" as that one twitter says, rather probably joking? Maybe the member here who went and confirmed could elaborate on the context of what she said? 

StarryNight

first of all I think this is some fan made up bs :awkney:

and if it isn't she and her team are the ones who ignited the rumors so :awkney:

vampire grin
4 minutes ago, Speechless94 said:

Well she shouldn't be teasing things with fans if she doesn't want rumors to start? I'm not saying it's her fault that fans over hype themselves but....she knows what is going to happen. It also didn't help that everyone working on the music was also hyping it coincidentally around the same time as the AMAs and when she told the fans backstage about B side, etc.

I doubt she was "annoyed" as that one twitter says, rather probably joking? Maybe the member here who went and confirmed could elaborate on the context of what she said? 

she wasnt really "annoyed", but she did seem a little upset about it. i think she just wanted to share it with that group and was kind of disappointed that everyone found out and starting crazy speculations

aaron l
1 hour ago, Enceladus said:

I think it’s time for gaga to make things clear. The fanbase is getting crazy and it won’t hurt her to say something to calm everyone down...

Why should she have to make anything clear tho

LadyLuca

I head this is true. Someone on reddit posted it and deleted it imidiate. Her team wants you to belive in rumors to give her promo, but she will not release new music until 2019! (she will release ANSIB music in 2018)

They even said the tony song wont happen :C but i dont have recipts...

Archived