Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Music Video Scene Allegedly Filmed at Scuba Diving Center

YourWhiskyMouth

Featured Posts

YourWhiskyMouth

Edit: Fake news. Trevor Moran Video.

Now before we even begin here, :interestinga:

please note that this is just a rumor so please do not get hyped and meltdown. Please, I beg you. 

Once more.. RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR (do not rip me to shreds if this is fake, take it for what you will). However, this source appears slightly more credible than your typical *insider* :excuseu:

So as I was procrastinating my schoolwork, I decided to Facebook search Lady Gaga as one does to see what the GP reactions to the recent JWT show were. Constant Praise :firega:

As I was scrolling, I came across this man's post (photographer for eightfoldtv? http://eightfold.tv/about) at a scuba diving place in Michigan called Scuba Centers who said that Lady Gaga called to use the scuba center to shoot scenes for a music video. Read the comments for further details.

Furthermore, the post was also shared by the verified business account for Scuba Centers.

Believe me, rumor threads from fake insiders are the downfall of this website but this is not a stan account, it's just a regular guy and a small business posting for a totally generic audience. This could be entirely fake news, please remember that. It has a bit more substantiation that your typical "Music Rumors & Tea" type source. Please. Do. Not. Meltdown. :selena:

Edit: Fake news. Trevor Moran video.

C41JwqW.pngMHKPX8R.png

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourWhiskyMouth
Just now, JR Gg said:

Sis they are coming for you. Be prepared :selena:

I already regret posting this :selena:

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Frankenstien was put together with Mermaid pieces.... Yuyi????? LG6 IS GONNA COME FULL CIRCLE :gaycat:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

FrankGutz

that looks like bad photos from a scene at G.U.Y video lol

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

1 minute ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

I already regret posting this :selena:

The games have already begun :emma: Praying for you :toofunny:

DoremonLove

I know its a rumour but y do i want it to be true:selena: i mean gaga in that pool:selena: y cant we have nice things:selena:

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Bear locked this topic

Archived