💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Christian Posts Gaga + Natali Pic

He8MyHeart

Featured Posts

JustYouandI
1 hour ago, sara57 said:

Man, she said it herself backstage that engagement is just a rumor. Stop :classy:

She talked about Christian? Damn.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

he prob didnt have instagram/found a reason to post there before he met gaga

He did. He had pics of his daughters. Then he deleted them and became full time stan account.

OT: Does this mean they’re engaged? :selena:

FreePalestine

He8MyHeart
6 minutes ago, lego said:

He did. He had pics of his daughters. Then he deleted them and became full time stan account.

What a great father :laughga:

Mirages

Poor Christian can't catch a break with this fanbase no matter what he does :selena:

Y'all can do what u want.MP3 but I'm glad she has someone who would do anything for her and seems to genuinely love our Venus.MP3

I'm the bitch that's fragile

FlopSlurper
15 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

What a great father :laughga:

He’s literally following Gaga everywhere and I don’t think his daughters go with Gaga on tour, and given that him and their mother are divorced god knows who takes care of the daughters :S

ArtGagaPop
6 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

He’s literally following Gaga everywhere and I don’t think his daughters go with Gaga on tour, and given that him and their mother are divorced god knows who takes care of the daughters :S

Their mother? :poot:
Also didn't someone commented he had just been with his family. 

FlopSlurper
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

A day with their daughters and 2 weeks with his girlfriend that he dated for less than a year :poot: also euopre dates are coming, poor daughters won’t see their father for 3 months :poot: Gaga’s tattoo is even much bigger and more visible than his daughters’ :toofunny: 

5 hours ago, JustYouandI said:

She talked about Christian? Damn.

No, somebody just congratulated to her backstage and she said like ummm that's just a rumor. She just denied it and that's all.

2 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Their mother and Christian share the custody, which means the girls should spend the same amount of time with their mother and father. And why the hell would mother need to take care of everything while he's having fun with Gaga on her tour? They're both their parents and need to take the same responsibility for them. I hope they actually do and that the girls aren't suffering bc of the situation.

pink sushi
11 hours ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

I feel like if this guy was younger you guys wouldn’t be calling him creepy, lol.

No he would still be creepy. Maybe not AS creepy since he probably wouldn't resemble her father. :selena:

Glamourpuss

Stop criticising him. It's amazing that he adores her so much that he takes photos and wants to share them with the world. It might seem likes he's too infatuated but I'd kill to have somebody in my life who wanted to share with the world how amazing I am. She's a lucky girl and he's a lucky guy (obviously). 

Archived