đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

SHOCKER: Jeffrey Tambor Exits Transparent

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

http://deadline.com/2017/11/jeffrey-tambor-leaving-transparent-sexual-harassment-allegations-amazon-jill-soloway-1202211711/

This was his statement:

Playing Maura Pfefferman on Transparent has been one of the greatest privileges and creative experiences of my life. What has become clear over the past weeks, however, is that this is no longer the job I signed up for four years ago.

I’ve already made clear my deep regret if any action of mine was ever misinterpreted by anyone as being aggressive, but the idea that I would deliberately harass anyone is simply and utterly untrue. Given the politicized atmosphere that seems to have afflicted our set, I don’t see how I can return to Transparent.

Let me remind you that the 'victims' were his assistant and one of his trans co-starts WHO ARE ROOMMATES.

“Despite multiple uncomfortable experiences with Jeffrey, it has been an incredible, career-solidifying honor to bring life to my character Shea on Amazon’s Transparent,” co-star said. “Working on the award-winning series as a low-income trans woman with active roots in New York’s ball culture is a rare opportunity most of my sisters are not given.

“My hope is that Amazon can find the good in this, and use this as an opportunity, a teachable moment to re-center the other trans characters in this show with the family members instead of just pulling it,” she continued. “Let our brilliant writers continue to craft something that is entertaining and creates a social change the way they know how. Don’t let the trans community suffer for the actions of one cis male actor… I call on Amazon to make another bold affirmative move to our communities, remove the problem and let the show go on.”

Those two women have previously said that they don't think Tambor should play a trans woman, since he's a cis male. But to say baseless things in order to fire him is disgusting. :grr:I for one don't believe her. For me it sounds like she wants to be the star of the show. WHICH I SUPPORT, SINCE SHE'S A TRANS PERSON AND DESERVES REPRESENTATION AND RECOGNITION. And while I was against Tambor playing a trans woman, I don't think his career has to suffer when he is probably innocent.

I want to know what are his co-stars saying. I want to hear other stories. If he is a predator, other co-stars shall come forward and publicly stand behind the “victims”. I don’t believe this.
I’m a feminist and ALWAYS believe the victims and I did until today, when I read his statement. Jeffrey sounds broken and disappointed that something that can’t be proven and probably didn’t happen was taken as a FACT and they start planning his “assassination”. It’s disgusting. Things like that make me sick.
Until I hear more people’s opinion on the matter I will not believe the two ROOMMATES who decided to take over the show, since they had a personal vendetta against Tambor.
“It’s November 2017 and so many people got dragged for rape, why not put some sh-t up and remove Tambor.”

I BELIEVE that Louis C.K is guilty. Same goes for Ed Westwick (three women, who don’t know each other came for him). I BELIEVE Spacey is guilty. Same goes for Trump and Bill Cosby, R. Kelly, Harvey Weinstein and everyone else I might be forgetting.
But just because Jeffrey has a wild temper doesn’t mean he assaults people. This is blown so out of proportion I truly hope he’s innocent and can turn things around.

I'm sorry for the long thread, but I trust Jeffrey and this seems like a character assasination to me. I have a very wild temper and can anger lots and lots of people. I don't know what I will do if one day two of them come together to kick me out of my job and take over.

He could be a creep, abuser and rapist and I will stop supporting him the second it's confirmed.

I don't know how to feel about this. On one hand, Jeffrey is such a sweetheart and has so much comedic and acting talent. I want to hope this to be untrue, BUT, if this is untrue, it will make it so much harder for real rape and assault cases to be taken seriously.... I guess it's a loss either way... 

Lion Heart

I believe Tambor

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

TimisaMonster

Told you....Transparent cancelled...

These allegations ruin careers and right now Hollywood is purging all the pervs

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

nick4bty

This was clearly made up by the trans actress who clearly wants to be the start of the show, in an attempt to get Tambor fired. I hope Amazon cancels it. Jeffrey Tambor seems like one of the most sincere and genuinely good people in Hollywood, and has had no such problems in his lengthy career. The fact that a trans woman of all people, considering this is the same character he plays on the show, is accusing him is ridiculous. Hopefully his career doesn't suffer and he finds another great role to play in the near future.

highlikegaga
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Told you....Transparent cancelled...

These allegations ruin careers and right now Hollywood is purging all the pervs

sadly, only Jeffrey (who plays the main character) is out.

season 5 is still happening. they plan on maybe killing the character.

Spoiler

since the last thing we need is another LGBTQ TV death smh

and by the looks of it, it feels worse than cancelled.:whitney:

they should've ended it with S4. I still haven't seen it, but without Jeffrey is meaningless. He's the one bringing in the awards and attention. i dunno. :saladga:

TimisaMonster
49 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

sadly, only Jeffrey (who plays the main character) is out.

season 5 is still happening. they plan on maybe killing the character.

Hide contents

since the last thing we need is another LGBTQ TV death smh

and by the looks of it, it feels worse than cancelled.:whitney:

they should've ended it with S4. I still haven't seen it, but without Jeffrey is meaningless. He's the one bringing in the awards and attention. i dunno. :saladga:

What a mess...the show is titled and based about his character...kill him you have what? The show just needs to end then...  :smh:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived