💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm So Proud Of Her

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

This woman inspires me everyday to be the best possible version of myself. Not only to be kind and to treat everyone with love and respect no matter where they come from, race, religion, lgbtq+, poor or rich - but for me to be positive everyday. 

Not many people realise the pressures of being an elite athlete and how it can mess with peoples minds. (Wow I'm so emotional right now.) If you are training really hard and you aren't performing you start to question if you are good enough anymore. More and more negative thoughts lead to being more and more negative as a person. This happend to me and I guess it still affects me and thats why I'm in tears right now:confused:  At march/april time this year, I had a mild depression. I had lost every desire for the thing I loved most. I tried my best not to show it to anyone and to put on a brave face but sometimes I would breakdown at the end of training sessions. It was a really tough time for me. Infact, my whole time I was in Cardiff my mental state deteriorated. Comimg up home for easter was the best thing for me. I opened up how I felt at the time to my family. Through their love a regained my love for the sport again, and now I'm home still swimming and in a better place.

I also looked at Gaga. I've been a stan since 2013 aka ARTPOP era. I saw the mess and how it affected Gaga and how she wanted to quit music, something that she loved to do. The interview in 2014 when she was asked what are her plans for the future and she replied "I just want to be happy" just broke my heart. I hold Tony Bennett with the greatest respect for helping Gaga get through it and for saving her musical career. But in April 2017, I had never related to Gaga as strongly as I did before. I watched her Coachella performance via livestream and I witnessed the suprise release of The Cure. I remember thinking "Wow she is having so much fun, she looks so pure and happy." And that was when it got me.

This girl has been through so much from getting bullied in High School to Def Jam dropping her. She came into the music bussiness at 19 years old and dropped her debut album when she was 22/23. She has shown a real strong character and even when things got tough, she worked through it no matter what the outcome was. No matter the commercial success of her albums, she would still be happy with the art piece that she made. Even when the media turned their backs on her and saying negative things about her, she kept fighting. When I saw her drop The Cure, my initial response was "I'm so happy for her because this is who she is. A happy 31 year old doing what she loves best and performing". The Cure really gave me inspiration in April/May to keep going. I've relistened to all her albums, watched all her music videos and her videos on depression, and re-watched how this woman called Stefani regained her passion and has come back stronger than ever. In a way, Gaga has been there for me through a really difficult time in my life. 

To see that she WON that award last night was truly and utterly amazing. I saw the video. I saw how happy she was, so much that she was crying. It made me cry too. The whole Joanne era has been an amazing and inspirational ride for me. I honestly cant thank Gaga enough for what her and her music have done to help me. I'm so proud to see her happy again! This was my first award that I witnessed being part of this site. I got so emotional seeing her win because she kept going, she kept fighting, she kept that spirit alive and she became successful while still being happy at the same time. I love her so much.

Gaga, if you ever read this thank you for being such an influence on my life and congratulations on your win! There's plenty more where that came from! I hope that one day we can meet! Please know that you never are pathetic (it really broke my heart watching Gaga: 5foot2) and even if you are in pain remember that we are all with you. We will fix eachother with our love. 

I hope that everyone has a great day

Craig:kara:

End Racism Now

DoremonLove

Oh god u made me so emotional:giveup:

I agree with each n every word. I want her to be happy bcoz shes such a kind woman. :giveup:. If i compare from her intial eras n this era its like she enjoys joanne era so much. Hope she keeps doing what makes her happy. I am here to support her always.

It was my 1st time too witnessing her win an award hope there r many more to come:tony:

How can anoyone not love gaga

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Oh god u made me so emotional:giveup:

I agree with each n every word. I want her to be happy bcoz shes such a kind woman. :giveup:. If i compare from her intial eras n this era its like she enjoys joanne era so much. Hope she keeps doing what makes her happy. I am here to support her always.

It was my 1st time too witnessing her win an award hope there r many more to come:tony:

Joanne for some fans was a mixed bag because they seem interested in the music (if it was TFM 2.0) but regardless of some fans, this is the era which she has been most happiest. :diane: Her being happy and her overall health is much nore important than if the album is a commerical success or not.  

She's been there for me, and I'll always be here for her:diane:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, MonsterAnton said:

Beautifully written. I couldn't agree more. :hug:

Thank you so much:hug:

End Racism Now

WORLDofGAGA

Great post, she really has been through so much, great to see that’s she’s on top, doing what she does best and being an amazing person at the same time, inspiring others. From being put down, bullied, she will never be a somebody to showing the haters wrong and how far she has come is truly inspiring, to give people hope that you can do anything that you want. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived