CakeLikeLG

The Cure vs Million Reasons  

61 members have voted

1. 1. better performance?

• The Cure
    • Million Reasons

Featured Posts

CakeLikeLG

I think MR was better, her vocals at 2:40 alone destroy the lacluster performance from yesterday

00V70dz.gif

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

ArtGagaPop

both were good, MR wins vocally while the cure is more fun to watch. Voted the cure. The 2013 peformance is still my favorite though. 

Tan Fei

cure is good  but i prefer MR of cos. she can perform million reasons million times and ill never get sick of this song. i like it simple. and i would prefer if the cure is played on the piano throughout

CakeLikeLG
9 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

both were good, MR wins vocally while the cure is more fun to watch. Voted the cure. The 2013 peformance is still my favorite though. 

omg that DWUW performance is one of my favourites. The ending made me cry :giveup:

no comparison with 2016 & 2017 :giveup:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Fame IV

Don't ever call last night performance lackluster. It was brilliant! I prefer 2017 AMAs because it was amazing to see her win the award and all her happiness singing the Cure for the fans!

A Star is Born ⭐

DiscoStyx

I thought that the "guitar-syncing" was a bit tragic in the MR performance, the grass/night sky visual looked great though.

The Cure was obviously on another level (our girl served acoustic at the beginning, choreography, vocals, stage(s), lighting and firework effects, presence...) :diane:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

AlexanderMagno

I was kind of disappointed by The Cure.

When you have a whole arena for yourself, different stages, your own setting, you take advantage from it. In an award ceremony, you're much more confined to the ceremony's stage. I think Gaga didn't enjoy her own stage as much as she could. Specially for a song like The Cure, I was expecting more movement.

I also didn't like the choreo. Not very memorable, confusing, all over the place. It's Ricky's style, he does these very elaborate moves but fail to be catchy.

Vocals were nice though, not as bad as I thought they would be according to what I've read.

Million Reasons was simple but cute. Her vocals were nice as well, and a couple times better than The Cure (understandably). The guitar was incredibly cringey though. It was a much more emotional performance. So Million Reasons for me.

(and don't tell me that I can't compare the emotion between Million Reasons and The Cure. Paparazzi is similar to The Cure musically and it's one of her most emotional performances)

Archived