Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Cure performance was fitting

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

I thought that The Cure performance was fitting of the song. By saying this I mean that the song is simple, chill, and hopeful, and this performance was just that. Not every Gaga performance needs to be explosive or edgy because some of her songs like The Cure, don't need that. Despite this, Gaga was effortlessly one of the best performers of the night. Some media outlets are even saying she was the best despite the fact that others, like Pink, put a lot of effort. This performance was simply simple and beautiful, and Gaga went out of her way to deliver more than what was needed.

Reality

I wouldn't say it was a "simple, chill" performance, though. While I agree that the performance was amazing, I thought it was quite 'explosive.'

🖤👹

PunkTheFunk

Also fitting because she cured the world of trash insiders

Hopefully the naive hunties in this cult have finally seen the light

DPDC6klWkAIsiWV.jpg:large

I think it was beautiful, even though I was kind of underwhelm, I realized the performance was actually not basic at all because there was the moving stages and the fireworks, the only reason I was underwhelm was because I was so used to seeing the moving stages that to me it loses the wow factor but it certainly hasn't to others. So the performance was definitely a Gaga performance but a bit toned down but the performance was still amazing

Glamourpuss

I found it to be very underwhelming when I watched the live stream and I love The Cure and was so happy she was performing that. I complained that it wasn't special enough compared to her usual JWT performance. But after watching it again on YouTube I find it to be more amazing than on my first viewing. I think I hold high expectations with Gaga so when she doesn't deliver I get easily disappointed. I owe Gaga an apology for jumping the gun and bitching too soon because it was a great performance and perfect to boost her status and sales (although I see that as a bonus). 

Anveeroy
11 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Let's report those accounts :lolly:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

FRANK1991
10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

after going through BTW era, ARTPOP era, Joanne era

I've come to enjoy whatever she does

but I only hype when Gaga herself confirms, anyone else meh

I thought everyone learned this a long time ago (Skype Ball anyone?), unless there's a bunch of uneducated kids on GGD now?

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Luzaleja

I loved it :giveup: I'm glad she got to show off a bit of her stage :tony:  And her vocals were beautiful. 

I'm also obsessed because it's the first JWT HD video we get :giveup: I hope we get a DVD :selena:

FrankGutz
18 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

not when they have been believing that accoung for years

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

AnglerfishbraBENUS

it was sort of 'legacy act' in a good can't wait  for more things to come - kinda way

4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I found it to be very underwhelming when I watched the live stream and I love The Cure and was so happy she was performing that. I complained that it wasn't special enough compared to her usual JWT performance. But after watching it again on YouTube I find it to be more amazing than on my first viewing. I think I hold high expectations with Gaga so when she doesn't deliver I get easily disappointed. I owe Gaga an apology for jumping the gun and bitching too soon because it was a great performance and perfect to boost her status and sales (although I see that as a bonus). 

Me too. I also hold a high expectations for Gaga cause we know how good of a show she can put. I think because Gaga can set the bar quite high that we expect every performance from her to be jaw-dropping or something but even her normal performance is actually a high standard performance compared to other artists. 

Archived