💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

For those complaining about The Cure..

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
16 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I keep meaning to say this: the song is a tribute to Sonja and their friendship. Let it have its time on a world stage. It means a lot to Gaga that this song is remembered.

:applause: a beautiful song to Sonja  :cryga:

11 minutes ago, Garzilazo said:

Yaaas! You right, mijo! :bon:

Gracias mijo!

9 minutes ago, babs said:

Exactly!

Little narrowsters can't picture an artist performing just because she wants to do it.

I bet they werent here during ARTPOP blackout/PI era when we were asking for a random performance cuz we barely had :air:   im happy she did it, gimme more gagz :giveup:

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

I bet they werent here during ARTPOP blackout/PI era when we were asking for a random performance cuz we barely had :air:   im happy she did it, gimme more gagz :giveup:

You and me buddy, we're made out of steel :whitney: 

andy232000

Little Monsters set themselves up for their own disappointment. They have not learned that you should NOT EVER pay attention to ANYONE but Gaga or Bobby. doesnt matter how much twitter insiders, DJ´s producers or "close people to gaga" say she´ll release a song or do something, if its not GAGA or BOBBY saying it, NEVER EVER assume its true. Anyone who even though she would perform a new song ot make something out of the ordinary was just wishfully tricking themselves and its sad that the one getting backslash is Gaga, when the blame lies on the fans. 

FrankGutz
4 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Little Monsters set themselves up for their own disappointment. They have not learned that you should NOT EVER pay attention to ANYONE but Gaga or Bobby. doesnt matter how much twitter insiders, DJ´s producers or "close people to gaga" say she´ll release a song or do something, if its not GAGA or BOBBY saying it, NEVER EVER assume its true. Anyone who even though she would perform a new song ot make something out of the ordinary was just wishfully tricking themselves and its sad that the one getting backslash is Gaga, when the blame lies on the fans. 

ikr, weve been trhough this every era and it always happens

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

andy232000
Just now, FrankGutz said:

ikr, weve been trhough this every era and it always happens

If history teaches us something, is that people do not pay attention to history and thus, never learn 

Archived