After all those rumor threads..

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Gladly, I wasn't expecting anything new! So no meltdowns for me. :gaycat:

So who are those people like me here? :whitney: 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

TimisaMonster

and not even an announcement of new music and apparently no video for this random song she released 7 months ago... :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Anveeroy
Just now, KleinGa said:

the fact that 666popart is STILL hyping something for tonight

tragic.gif 

current situation teaches us a great lesson, do not believe an insider or twitter stan because Grasp all lose all :selena:

DoremonLove

I was hyped but the performance n award slayeed me. She can take her time n release when she feels right:classy:

Also looking at the show i feel it wouldnt be right releasing a new song:sweat:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

At least we can now cancel all those fake insiders. Oh wait I forgot GGD never learns. :awkney:

Oh wait I can smell another rumor thread :selena:

I was totally onboard the hype train for something new but I'm not going to have a deranged meltdown because nothing came :sweat: I guess I'm not entitled and am older than 12 :shrug: 

GRIMEZSZ

first it was Rosé, then Frankensteined, I admit it, I had a lot of hype, but the good thing is that I did not have a meltdown, the presentation of the cure and Gaga winning left me happy :lolga:

nick4bty

I blame the people who made up the rumor that Gaga sang Frankensteined backstage, and DJWS. DJWS the most, because even without the rumor he was hyping up so much that made new music coming so believable. What a mess the last few weeks have been for this fanbase. It literally spread like wildfire, so many fake insider accounts, even professional sources reporting that a surprise release was coming. A true mess, and DJWS just sat there in the middle of it, soaking up all the attention and loving every minute of it when he knew fully well nothing was coming anytime soon. What a loser. I can't stand that Gaga works with him. She needs to do a much better job shutting her producers the **** up.

Archived