news

Gaga confirms no The Cure MV

KleinGa

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

So it's not on Joanne

It's not a new single

It's not getting a video

Then WHAT is it Gaga? Just a random song released in the middle of your album era to confuse fans? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid
Just now, KleinGa said:

it's been confirmed 

ik i read wrong i thought it said "we've been thinking of making a music video"

7kNdvUU.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

chromaticainmyhead

Maybe it‘s better for her (and us) to say what she‘s not having planned so little delulus get less delulu and Gaga gets more specific :madge:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

James Gibson

uhm, thanks for confirming what we kinda realized after 7 months and wasting timing opportunities I guess? :sweat:

McMonster08
8 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I said exactly this in April and got called a liar.

:toofunny:

LIAR, Gaga will drop one long music video for The Cure and Frankensteined after the show tonight :hor:

Brainiac
14 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I said exactly this in April and got called a liar.

:toofunny:

If it makes you feel any better I have never doubted your legitimacy on anything. I've always trusted your word.

PropaGaga
Just now, Brainiac said:

If it makes you feel any better I have never doubted your legitimacy on anything. I've always trusted your word.

Oh, I'm not upset or anything! I genuinely found it funny that she decided to address it after all this time. I guess she saw comments hoping for something more out of this song when it was never anything but a gift for the fans (much like the recent performance). Thank you tho :hug:

Brainiac
1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

Oh, I'm not upset or anything! I genuinely found it funny that she decided to address it after all this time. I guess she saw comments hoping for something more out of this song when it was never anything but a gift for the fans (much like the recent performance). Thank you tho :hug:

No problem. And I honestly really do appreciate all of the insight that you share with us about where her and her team's heads are at (on here and also PJ). 

Danny Milk
2 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Is this really you?

I guess it doesn't really matter

Make it number 1 or in to the top 10 and she will do a music Video. 

Remember, Million Reasons, its supposed to be just promo song, no intention of being a single, but when it gain attention and fame, gagz made a MV of it!!

:trollga:

Archived