Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't Complain

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

It was a good performance. The stage and the pyro were great. Sure, you could argue that it was underwhelming, but no one ever confirmed that there was gonna be a new song performed. You set yourself up for disappointment, and you will have to deal with it. Twisting every word Gaga's team/AMA says when it clearly just states that she's gonna perform TC. She won the award. 

You could complain that it was underwhelming for all the hype it got, but what i'm trying to say here is for those monsters who are complaining just because she performed an old generic song and didn't perform Frankenstiened or anything. 

stop :smh:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

You really needed to create another thread for the same discussion? People can express opinions. Some of us where underwhelmed, not complaining. That is life.

Glamourpuss

I don't think it was underwhelming because there was no new song, but because this was too tame for Gaga and the usual JWT performance of The Cure is miles better. 

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, Aussie said:

You really needed to create another thread for the same discussion? People can express opinions. Some of us where underwhelmed, not complaining. That is life.

13 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

You could complain that it was underwhelming for all the hype it got

please read the OP before you post

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

CautiousLurker

Why would I complain? She's still dropping a brand new single before the night and/or year ends :interestinga:

DoremonLove

I am not complaining i was okay for the new song okay without new song. She slayed and it was NOT underwhelming 

She won the award loved her speech :nails:

How can anoyone not love gaga

VillainTina

you monsters are too quick to jump on the hype train

Stop all This Twitter Insider Nonsense , if its not confirmed by the team then its not happening !!!!!!!

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Delulu Rogers

It's not that she didn't perform a new song, but the usual performance of the cure is much better than what was performed tonight tbh 

Irrelevant
Just now, ChrisC said:

It's not that she didn't perform a new song, but the usual performance of the cure is much better than what was performed tonight tbh 

the original performance however wouldn't have showed the entire capability of her tour stage and such, plus the original performance would've been less entertaining if it had been showed on the big screens, as it's just Gaga and her dancers standing in lines on the stage. don't get me wrong, i love the original, but I feel like this performance is more suitable for tv

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Serial Chiller

How is it underwhelming? The piano intro at the beginning gave me chills. It's better than the other JWT performances that's for sure. 

vinster13

Ok so it was a great performance and i loved it but why did the AMAs create so much promo around saying “gaga has tricks up her sleave” and announcing her last minute like it was a huge deal instead of just the cure?

Salvador Sequea

this reminds me how angry i was with the Super Bowl perfomance 'cause i expected PI and for no reason DiC to be performed that night  :toofunny:

Gaga fans set such unrealistic expectations for this woman that they genuinely don’t even know what they consider brilliant and what they consider underwhelming anymore. The lines are beyond blurred 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

gstring

Beautiful Trauma by P!nk Buy now on itunes :>

Spoiler

i live for these meltdown :bon: she's doing awesome and i'm very grateful she had a chance to performing from her tour and still slayed :reductive:

Little little

TimisaMonster

Welp...Gaga look what you did...

Did you have to sing Frankenstein backstage and troll fans? 

:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived