opinion

Gaga cancelled.

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joemayzzin

cancelled? she just won and slayed the cure performance, not one to being rude on here but sorry she's still slaying!!

Luzaleja

Gaga and her team 100 times this week: we're performing the cure

little complainers: why did she perform the cure 

:duck:

WildAmerican
44 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Always loosing the big awards to promote ha new music but instead performing a basic song none needed...see you guys on the next Hype Train Grammys in Feb. :selena:

lpUGfEd.gif

Wondering what the original post was...

Gaga doesn't owe you ****. It's your own fault for letting the hype make you feel this way. I could go off on you but I dont wanna waste my time, you'll never get it.

Teal Ambition

Why are you guys like this? I swear you sound like 5 year olds sometimes :saladga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Maria Brink
43 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Always loosing the big awards to promote ha new music but instead performing a basic song none needed...see you guys on the next Hype Train Grammys in Feb. :selena:

lpUGfEd.gif

Please don't come back on the next hype train. Please stay where ever you are going now. Nobody confirmed anything new. The issue with this site is that we create our own hype. Gaga ALLEGEDLY sang a few lines of FRANKENSTEINED back stage to fans. I don't even know if it was ever said what the lines were? Coincidence? I think the f*** not. You should know by now what to expect and understand what a rumour is. 

No need to cancel Gaga. Cancel your account and keep the negativity out of here. We need to all understand the difference about a rumour and the true tea. The true tea is that those who are pressed are delusional. Something will come when the time is right.

have a good night everyone.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived