Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga cancelled.

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see she can't win. she would never have put out new music in the middle of a tour and while so many huge musical acts are releasing music soon. The industry is all about timing and just cause there's a ****ing awards show doesn't mean thats the best time to release something.

Tom Nook
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

No one needed the unnecessary hype for something you all fabricated in your mind. 

tumblr_inline_oysp5lmGIE1r9ygfb_540.gif 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Can we delete this thread please?

It's a thing if you're delulu, but don't be rude just because your wishes didn't come true. She isn't obliged to cater to your insider info.

That J

Gaga did exactly as she said and the fans got a new television performance. But let's cancel her anyway.  Sounds about like some of y'all! 

The performance is fantastic and I'm glad she was on point tonight! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Robo Ga
9 minutes ago, popfart said:

i don't understand the point in performing The Cure now and giving it promotion...

For the last time, her career is NOT ALL ABOUT COMMERCIAL PROMOTION... sometimes it's actually about the MUSIC and the MESSAGE.  

🤖⚡️

GypsyBabe

Why can't people be thankful that we got a beautiful performance of her latest single. She sounded amazing, looked amazing, and was so joyful out there. 

Haters can stay pressed. I love the hype train as much as everyone else, but she straight up told us that it would be The Cure and its not like she will never release new music ever again. 

I'm proud of Gaga, the song that she wrote, and her performance tonight. 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

For the last time, her career is NOT ALL ABOUT COMMERCIAL PROMOTION... sometimes it's actually about the MUSIC and the MESSAGE.  

SAY IT LOUDER.  :golfclap:

For Gaga it is about the music. As a fan of hers, I feel the same way. 

⚯͛

Love her to death but I never expect something out of the blue from her nowdays. She's definitely way past that now in her career :sweat:

FRANK1991
20 minutes ago, popfart said:

i don't understand the point in performing The Cure now and giving it promotion...

well, it is the only song that is the newest Gaga release

you expected DIC? MR? PI?

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

• Admin locked this topic

Archived