Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga cancelled.

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP

Always loosing the big awards to promote ha new music but instead performing a basic song none needed...see you guys on the next Hype Train Grammys in Feb. :selena:

lpUGfEd.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What About Us

Well, she didn't make mention of Frankensteined at all, lol, so you should have been prepared for her to only perform The Cure. :awkney:

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Excuse me no

It’s 2017. I thought little monsters have learned to blame themselves when they believe “insiders” 

If i counted how many times people in this site wanted to cancel Gaga..but she stays winning no matter what.:lolly:

Wasn't The Cure the only thing mentioned, by both her team and the AMA's, for like a whole week?

3 points in and ready for more

Xoxo Adriana

I predicted fan meltdowns better than predicting a new song :saladga: everyone told u "dont keep ur hopes up" and "take it with a grain of salt" so don't be down just because Gaga didn't perform something she never promised nor mentioned....the performance was BEAUTIFUL either way

Saint Hollywood

The OP would literally become one of the most "excuse-me-no'ed" posts in GGD history if that emote was still present. :neyde:

We expect too much from Gaga... we have to remember that she is human, more specifically one battling multiple things in her life. She can't please everyone. :queenga:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived