💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Must new music be a performance?

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent

Maybe she'll just perform the cure. Then when she accepts her award she'll tease new music a la Born This Way (VMAs 2010). Could be with an acapella, could be with just a little teasing statement.

Seems more likely than a performance...

TimisaMonster

If she does that instead of just performing it and replacing The Old Cure... :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

xoxo Craig

Well from her soundcheck it sounds like she is planning a transition so I think it could be a new song + performance of that new song...

Or I'm reaching as per:selena:

End Racism Now

homomo

Gaga: "This is my new single, Frankensteined" , then pays dust to it until the VMA's 2018 and performs a shortened orchestral version of it there then debuts another new single and the cycle continues forever.

Duella Dvil
3 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Gaga: "This is my new single, Frankensteined" , then pays dust to it until the VMA's 2018 and performs an orchestral version of it there, where she debuts another new single and the cycle continues forever.

This is why I have anxiety

xoxo, Uncle AnxietyPOP

www.instagram.com/theduella666

yes we need this

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Reality

lmao no. Y'all, we are holding on so much hope, but at this point, you just need to let it go :toofunny:

First, it was performing Frankensteined during a meet and greet, then it was DJWS' tweets and Christian's photos, then it was the AMA performance confirmation, then it was "OH MAYBE SHE'S RELEASING SOMETHING FRIDAY," then it was "OH MAYBE SHE'S PERFORMING IT ON SUNDAY," then it was "OH MAYBE IT'S GOING TO BE A SURPRISE ON SUNDAY," and then we have video evidence that she's rehearsing The Cure, and now it's "OH MAYBE SHE'LL DO A SNIPPET OF IT!"

🖤👹

Saint Laurent
Just now, M Monstre said:

lmao no. Y'all, we are holding on so much hope, but at this point, you just need to let it go :toofunny:

First, it was performing Frankensteined during a meet and greet, then it was DJWS' tweets and Christian's photos, then it was the AMA performance confirmation, then it was "OH MAYBE SHE'S RELEASING SOMETHING FRIDAY," then it was "OH MAYBE SHE'S PERFORMING IT ON SUNDAY," then it was "OH MAYBE IT'S GOING TO BE A SURPRISE ON SUNDAY," and then we have video evidence that she's rehearsing The Cure, and now it's "OH MAYBE SHE'LL DO A SNIPPET OF IT!"

This is the first statement I've made about new music - a point that nobody else has made. Your dots don't connect sis. :ladyhaha:

Archived