Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How to watch AMA's in the UK? online?

Abdulla Shora

Featured Posts

Luke78619
5 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

It starts at 1 AM here in the UK:selena:  I'll be sleeping

Wait, the award show or gagas performance coz I will totally stay up till one if Gaga performs at one, but no later :gum:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

3 minutes ago, Jake Deyton said:

I want to sleep too but am scared that Frankenstein might turn out to be real :selena: 

So go to sleep now and set up the alarm so you'll be relaxed by the time Gaga let us trow our wigs :kara:

Battle For Your Life!

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Wait, the award show or gagas performance coz I will totally stay up till one if Gaga performs at one, but no later :gum:

I'm sure it starts at 1:selena: No idea when Gaga will perform

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
21 minutes ago, Jake Deyton said:

I want to sleep too but am scared that Frankenstein might turn out to be real :selena: 

Well my friend just asked me to recommend good songs, I wanted to say frankenstein but its not out yet:selena:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, MarceloBM said:

So go to sleep now and set up the alarm so you'll be relaxed by the time Gaga let us trow our wigs :kara:

Think is, it starts in 2 hours 15 minutes and I'll be sound asleep. I'll probaly turn off my alarm and go back to sleep:toofunny:

Coachella was fine with us in the UK cause it started at 6 or 7 AM (cant remember which) so it was easy to get up for that. But this, nah I'll be snoring away:sharon:

End Racism Now

so sorry for the UK monsters! Let's pray someone will record the performance in HD :tony:  

Battle For Your Life!

Glamourpuss
28 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Well my friend just asked me to recommend good songs, I wanted to say frankenstein but its not out yet:selena:

The fan made version is :trollga:

Saint Laurent
23 minutes ago, MarceloBM said:

so sorry for the UK monsters! Let's pray someone will record the performance in HD :tony:  

1AM isn't that late (or early :trollga:) tbh. I'm in uni at 9 and I'm staying up.

Archived