Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Meltdown of the millennium?

tsvet

Featured Posts

So, now that ((possibly)) the biggest meltdown ever since the iconic Skype Ball is upon us, how do you feel? 
Are you ready for it? What will you do once The Cure performance is over and there is nothing :selena:
How will you cope with the panic attacks and anxiety? Disappointment? Do you think this meltdown will possibly be bigger than the Skype Ball one? Which Meltdown would you classify as the most iconic? 

Enjoy your time before you get cured by #TheCure 
#Live from the AMA's 
#TheCure :selena:

Spoiler

#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure

Spoiler

#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure#TheCure

Spoiler

#TheCure :selena:

venusfly

I can't wait for gaga to perform the cure like every person around her has said she will and then the monsters being Shook(TM) when she performs the cure :poot:

AmericanGUY

meh

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

HauntingHollow

i am not ready, plus it will be 4am when i will see the news so :giveup: imma meltdown so hard :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

I'm hoping for Cure and New song (practically impossible tho).
I think the meltdown will be even bigger than the Skype Ball.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Ryusei

I'm not even sure why anyone is ready to meltdown we werent promised anything and insiders are all fake news lol

Musery

I’m going to bed and by the time I wake up it will all be over, coping with the meltdown would be easier.

I wish all who’re watching the best xoxo

6 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

I can't wait for gaga to perform the cure like every person around her has said she will and then the monsters being Shook(TM) when she performs the cure :poot:

Literally this. 

Archived