Cancelled Singles

BeIIadonna

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NotMyFlop

Speechless :giveup:

While it probably wouldn't have snatched the charts because it's a ballad, it's her best song in the discography and it deserved so much attention and love. 

Would want Monster, Sheisse, Aura, Venus, Sexxx Dreams/MANiCURE, Gypsy and A-YO.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

BeIIadonna
Just now, NotMyFlop said:

While it probably wouldn't have snatched the charts because it's a ballad, it's her best song in the discography and it deserved so much attention and love. 

Yes.Yes It Should :selena:

A beautiful song with brilliant production & lyrics. Should of been a single :hug: But it would of been  a bit messy as nearly every track would be a single (Except So Happy I Could Die & Teeth)

PunkTheFunk
4 minutes ago, NotMyFlop said:

Am I the only one that hates this song :madge:

TEETHTEETH
3 minutes ago, NotMyFlop said:

Million Reasons seemed to do pretty well. I'm sure Speechless would've preformed similarly :queenga:

1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Am I the only one that hates this song :madge:

Sis you've got a big storm coming. :poot::giveup:

Archived